• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Now games for January 2022: Mortal Kombat 11, Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, Fury Unleashed, and more

Agent X

According to this PlayStation.Blog post, here are the new games being added to PlayStation Now in January 2022:

• Mortal Kombat 11
  • Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
  • Fury Unleashed
  • Unturned
  • Super Time Force Ultra
  • Kerbal Space Program: Enhanced Edition

87d9e8c9c6ba075c61930780ec4d6ffa874aaf73.jpg

Wooxsvan

Why would you get it then? They have made it very, very clear they're not doing that.
oh ya i know, i fully accept my poor decision. I guess i was hopeful that they might reconsider and the 3rd party line up would edge closer to what MS offers (more recent releases)

Jigsaah

Gold Member
EIther own or don't want. What's going on with that re-envisioning of PS Now?

Still trying to find a reason to pull the trigger. Are any of these PS5 games?

Last edited:

GHG

Gold Member
i got this service on sale last year, something like 30 bucks for 12months but its still not worth it.... game selection is killing me. give me first parties day and date or i sleep.

Well considering the 1st party release schedule you'll still be sleeping for a while regardless.

I used to get PSNow, but, only the one month subscription. The only way it is 'good' is if you go a really, really long time before getting another one month subscription. They don't really add a hell of a lot of games, and, many of the games are either complete shit, or, ones that you have probably already played.

Agent X

We should be receiving news of the February games soon. Meanwhile, I'd encourage you to give Fury Unleashed a try. It's a great 2D action platform shooter in the tradition of Contra and Metal Slug, but with some interesting twists of its own.

The presentation is in the format of a comic book. Each panel of the comic book is a small playfield, populated with enemies to kill, hazards to avoid, and items to gather. Your character moves between the panels in a manner that's reminiscent of Sega's Comix Zone, although in this game you can go back to panels that you've previously visited.

The comic book panels and their contents are randomly generated each time you play, which keeps the game fresh. You can also retain some collected items between plays, and use them to customize and enhance your character so that you can be better equipped to survive longer and deal out more damage the next time you play.

Here's the official Web site for Fury Unleashed:

2.jpg

9.jpg

Top Bottom