• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation plus 1 year 34 dollars.

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
8LVIujp.jpg

Is that the US only? Cause from what I can see the UK is getting boned..

You'll need to give them your cell phone number for verification. In one case I read on slickdeals that CDkeys demanded a purchaser email a copy of his driver's license and credit card to them for verification. What?

Last edited:

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
12 months for £27 is pretty good. Forget the dollar to pound conversion rate what’s the point it never matches.

You'll need to give them your cell phone number for verification. In one case I read on slickdeals that CDkeys demanded a purchaser email a copy of his driver's license and credit card to them for verification. What?
They only require your phone number to put in a code, its just for safety i guess and out of over 50 purchases from the site ive only had to do it once and that was over a year ago.

My last purchase was Bannerlord for £27 on release week.

Tamy

Banned
cdkeys? dont they use stolen codes? cant this get you banned?

yup:

Turns out selling games via an account is against the TOS and Sony will ban these accounts when their system (automatically) picks up that an accounts been sold (therefore rendering the game unplayable).

Griffon

Isn't CDKeys only selling retail keys? The allegations in that reddit post sound weird and uncharacteristic of CDKeys practice.

Edit: actually, it's not the same site, Reddit post is about a cjs-cdkeys.com, not actual cdkeys.com. Your info is wrong here Tamy Tamy .

Last edited:

Keihart

cdkeys? dont they use stolen codes? cant this get you banned?

yup:

but that it's not talking about digital redeemable games or is it? it's talking about the stupid practice of selling PSN accounts with games, it use to be more widespread on PS3 since you could activate the games on like 5 PS3's at the same time so for the seller was a steal.

Gamernyc78

Banned
PS now yearly is down to $44.99

that's like $3.80 a month for 900 plus games lol
I finally bit, that price was too good and I'm happy. Had it previously during a trial run years ago and the streaming worked great for me so I could never understand the hyperbolic negative bs most ppl who never even tried it would go on about. Got it now and streaming works good still.

Last edited:

JLB

Banned
PS now yearly is down to $44.99

that's like $3.80 a month for 900 plus games lol

As far as I can tell, you wont get access to previously offered games. So actually its pnly the current month games available. Or am I missing something?

As far as I can tell, you wont get access to previously offered games. So actually its pnly the current month games available. Or am I missing something?

You're talking about PS Plus (two free games per-month) and he's talking about PS Now (which is like Xbox Gamepass for PlayStation). Stream games on demand or download them.

Isa

Thanks a bunch! My Plus was due to run out in June, but I grabbed a couple more years(!?) worth haha! Really easy too.

Vroadstar

They only require your phone number to put in a code, its just for safety i guess and out of over 50 purchases from the site ive only had to do it once and that was over a year ago.

My last purchase was Bannerlord for £27 on release week.

Tried to buy it's saying my phone number is not registered or something that I had to call my bank. Been using the same card to buy from Steam, Amazon no issues. Hope this deal wont end the 5th of May so I can just pay using Paypal instead.

Lebron87

Neo Member
Tried to buy it's saying my phone number is not registered or something that I had to call my bank. Been using the same card to buy from Steam, Amazon no issues. Hope this deal wont end the 5th of May so I can just pay using Paypal instead.

They have it now for $31.99

Jesb

Do these codes work for Canadians? Says US only but sometimes that refers to both regions. Never bought from CD keys before. Do they ever have ps now deals?

Metnut

If I play exclusively single player games, is there any real benefit for me to get this? Seems like they have a back catalog of “free” stuff if I subscribe?

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
If I play exclusively single player games, is there any real benefit for me to get this? Seems like they have a back catalog of “free” stuff if I subscribe?

There's no back catalog. If you subscribe you start with whatever is offered that month.

I wouldn't bother if you only play singleplayer. PS Plus is merely a way to get some games on the side for those of us who play multiplayer.

Lebron87

Neo Member

No, you will only get 2 free games monthly, and some sales will have lower price for PS+ members.

Last edited:
Top Bottom