• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Collection Announced

Sony revealed that they are introducing a new PS Plus Collection with generation defining games and PS Plus coming to PS5 when it launches.

LIST OF GAMES ANNOUNCED:

God of War
Last of Us Remastered
Uncharted 4: a Thief's End
InFamous: Second Son
The Last Guardian
Ratchet & Clank
Persona 5
Detroit: Become Human
Bloodborne
Until Dawn
Batman: Arkham Knight
Fallout 4
Battlefield 1
Days Gone
Monster Hunter World
Final Fantasy XV
Mortal Kombat X
RESIDENT EVIL 7

Last edited:

Bridges

I thought this was gonna be Sony's answer to Game Pass (I know they have PS Now already), but this is still pretty nice. I know it would defeat the whole point of them doing it in the first place but I wish this was available on PS4

GloveSlap

Really interested in the details on this since I missed most Sony PS4 exclusives. If this is free then I am getting a digital PS5 for sure.

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
Does this rotate or just grow or neither?

Sleepwalker

Gold Member
I bought all these games except persona, ratchet and battlefield, someone hold me. Monster hunter was acquired last month :messenger_crying:

baphomet

They aren't enhanced.

Come the fuck on. How could you even think that they would be?

Last edited:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
You get all these games RIGHT AWAY as soon as you turn on the PS5 and register your PS Plus Account :messenger_fire:

This is, by far, the most slept on announcement of the showcase today.
I agree, epscially how hyped up is GamePass. And hey plebs like me finally going to have something from Sony like GamePass, because no PS Now for me.

I don't think the games are enhanced beyond what PS4 Pro does. Look at the text at bottom left.
iOqBPkq.jpg

Though it might mean nothing, the wording feels off but my best guess is we'll get enhancements but probably not for all these games.

Last edited:

Mossybrew

I guess if you've been living under a rock the last few years or are new to the PlayStation ecosystem this is pretty cool. Means nothing to me, already played everything on that list I had even the slightest interest in.

SilentUser

This is very nice and very close of what Sony did in the past (anyone remember the Instant Game Collection). They only did it again because MS is going hard for Game Pass. Anyway, AWESOME!

CobraAB

Pretty useless for me. I own every single one of them that I would actually play.

This seems like a way to try and get people to pick up the digital PS5 if they bought all these games on disc.

Sony says thank you for paying for them.

Skifi28

At least it's confirmation that monster hunter runs at launch without any fuss, I'll take it. I imagine this is how 95% of games wil play.

wipeout364

I think they were demonstrating where they are with backwards compatibility, This is it unless we have heard otherwise.

Top Bottom