• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Game Catalog lineup for February: Horizon Forbidden West, The Quarry, Resident Evil 7 Biohazard and more

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
When do these go up? I just beat God of War Ragnarok, and I didn’t like Returnal. So I figured I’d play Horizon next. They or Spider-Man Miles Morales.

Last edited:

Markio128

I know it isn’t a new addition, but I can heartilly recommend An Artful Escape from the catalogue. I downloaded it on a whim, and because I wanted something bite size to play before my PSVR 2 arrived. The devs properly knocked it out of the park with this one. It seems like a pretty easy plat trophy as well, if that’s your thing.

xrnzaaas

Gold Member
Not surprised Quarry was included so soon - they went full price with it (unlike Dark Pictures games) and it's WAY WORSE than Until Dawn (which I loved). The story is filled with a lot of nonsense (especially when it comes to "the locals"), weak choices with not enough non-linearity, absolutely unlikeable teenagers (up to a point you're looking to kill them off), even the graphics aren't that great - many locations are rather dull and too dark for my liking.

scydrex

I don't think this is entirely true. Ratchet is almost 2 years old and that should be on here first.

I think they're just giving it out to have more people be ready for the DLC to sell that more, they probably see a decline in the games normal sales enough for it to be justifiable.
Yeah. I want to play ratchet and kena and haven't come to extra.

nowhat

Not surprised Quarry was included so soon - they went full price with it (unlike Dark Pictures games) and it's WAY WORSE than Until Dawn (which I loved). The story is filled with a lot of nonsense (especially when it comes to "the locals"), weak choices with not enough non-linearity, absolutely unlikeable teenagers (up to a point you're looking to kill them off), even the graphics aren't that great - many locations are rather dull and too dark for my liking.
Not trying to start any platform/engine wars, but perhaps (a predecessor) of Decima (in the case of Until Dawn) is better for this type of stuff than UE4? When it comes to graphics/presentation, that is.

I'm still going to give The Quarry a go, because why not, it's "free". Haven't really cared for the Dark Pictures series thus far, although "House of Ashes" had its moments (haven't played "The Devil in Me" yet).

Last edited:
When the only game you care about leaving is one you already own.
I Love Lucy Reaction GIF

GhostOfTsu

Banned
I just started playing it and those eyes, mouths and faces are just BAD. David Arquette looks like a puffy pig.

I'm glad Sony didn't waste 100 millions to buy them. Switchback VR better be good.

Top Bottom