• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Games for February Revealed

Draugoth

Gold Member
Your PlayStation Plus games for February are:
  • EA Sports UFC 4
  • Planet Coaster: Console Edition *๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž*
  • Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep: A Wonderlands One-shot Adventure

FKCoba0X0AIV8WU

NewYork214

Fuck yeah. I was on the fence for tiny Tina. I'll probably try the other 2 as well.

Edit: wait that's the old dlc isn't it? I was thinking it was the new game, but thats not out til March. Fuck this month

Last edited:

engstra

Definitely not the worst month but nothing that I'm really interested in trying out. Tiny Tina is cool for those into that kind of thing for sure though!

Edit: I realize the Tiny Tina game is not the new one coming out but a DLC from Borderlands 2? In that case this is a pretty fucking bad month.

Last edited:

Doom85

Another Gearbox demo instead of a full game? Disappointing.

Not a demo, itโ€™s the final DLC from Borderlands 2 re-purposed to play standalone. The DLC was by and far the most popular of the DLCs for Borderlands 2 hence why they just made a full game with the same theme.

skit_data

1 PS5 game and itโ€™s Planet Coaster.
The other two donโ€™t interest me.

Gotta do better than this, PS+. I hope to see improvement with Spartacus.

Abriael_GN

RSI Employee of the Year
It's so weird that they're artificially limiting the value of the offer with the caveats "You can have the PS5 version of this game, but not the PS4 version, and you can have the PS4 version of this other game but not the PS5 version." ๐Ÿค”

reksveks

It's like they want people to hate their subscription services.

We started 2021 with Control Remastered (PS5 and it was released that month) and Concrete Genie (PS4) on the same month ffs. A few months later we got FFVII Remake. Ever since then it's been much weaker.
I think a similar thing happened around the start of the ps4 gen but could be wrong.

manfestival

I totally dig UFC 4 but that game is definitely for the fans. UFC games usually have fun combat but I get that the sport isn't for everyone.

Will definitely pick it up

MaKTaiL

Tiny Tina is the only interesting game in this list and they had the audacity to only include the PS4 version. Worst month ever!

Tommi84

Tiny Tina? NIIIICE!!!

Uhh... no wait. It's not this one:
whyyyy

Then I've already played that one then

Last edited:

skit_data

I think a similar thing happened around the start of the ps4 gen but could be wrong.
I remember the PS4 games were pretty weak yeah, but they also released some great PS3 games with them (Demonโ€™s Souls, inFamous 1&2 etc.).

Now the PS4 games offered have been weaker than that, outside of some really good ones like FF7R and Control UE.

Last edited:

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
UFC4 is probably my most played game on ps5

EGS gave away the same Tiny Tina thing. Donโ€™t get fooled into thinking itโ€™s the new game.

Last edited:
Absolute nosedive from January but they want people to be buying their other products this month. Last year had so many disappointments, Spartacus can't come soon enough.

xrnzaaas

Gold Member
What a joke to give away a game that's already been in PS+ as a part of a bigger one. At least I'll play Planet Coaster, it's been on my wishlist.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Not a demo, itโ€™s the final DLC from Borderlands 2 re-purposed to play standalone. The DLC was by and far the most popular of the DLCs for Borderlands 2 hence why they just made a full game with the same theme.

You mean the same DLC you already have thanks to the Handsome Collection being part of PS+ at one point?

It's a $10 demo for Wonderlands. It's been $5 in recent sales. Anyone who didn't play the Borderlands 2 DLC (WHICH WAS PART OF PS+ ALREADY) probably already has this.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
hell yeah, Planet Coaster. All my times of being cheap when it was on sale finally paid off.

Too bad it won't come with any of the DLC.

Last edited:
Top Bottom