• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Games for February Revealed

These are good games, just because its not your taste its not our or Sony's problem.

UFC is fun and so is planet coaster.
Exactly, I can’t imagine how people can complain about getting 3 games for less than 5 dollars, that’s like 1.7 dollars per game… but noooo I feel entitled to get 3 still valued 70 dollars games each month, why does Sony not give this to me for my whole 5 bucks? /s

FunkMiller

Gold Member
spartacus GIF

ManaByte

Gold Member
Exactly, I can’t imagine how people can complain about getting 3 games for less than 5 dollars, that’s like 1.7 dollars per game… but noooo I feel entitled to get 3 still valued 70 dollars games each month, why does Sony not give this to me for my whole 5 bucks? /s

Because thanks to Gearbox both January and February has demos. Gearbox is pissing on you and calling it rain.

anthony2690

Banned
Tiny Tina seems like a pretty good get, all things considered.
Might want to lower your expectations...

It's the dlc for borderlands 2 but released as a standalone, you can buy it for £7.99 (often £3.99 on sale)

Not the mainline upcoming game coming out in April I think?

Camreezie

Bad month, already own UFC 4 , some dlc for borderlands which I hate and planet coaster which is the best of a lot but not my thing

Will be playing UFC 4. Huge UFC fan for most of my life. Last one inplaued was UFC 2. The older UNDISPUTED ones are still the best though

R6Rider

Gold Member
I just remembered that the last UFC game I bought was Undisputed 2009 on PS3 (which I think is the first UFC game).

I really thought with the delay and the past news of a certain acquisition we'd see something a bit more...hefty this time. Instead we get a "I shaved my balls for this?" moment.

Lunarorbit

Wow that's some dlc?! This definitely feels like trying to slip on past the goalie.

This is a pretty shitty month. I don't play ufc games but I imagine it's like when they dump nba live on ps plus and the seasons almost over. Fuck your trash ea.

Tiny Tina DLC is good. Now, what is Planet Coaster? Is it like the old Coaster Tycoon? Then I think it can be a solid game for those who like managing resources and themed park games. For UFC, well it's UFC made by EA as always...

engstra

People expecting big AAA games released in the last calendar year are definitely a bit delusional. I'm more disappointed in the type of games offered in recent years. They could be using this service to highlight some really cool indie studios and shorter games rather than the amount of multiplayer and sport/racing games. Feels like they used to do that a nit more.

Amiga

Sony need to merge PS+/Now already, improve the offerings and introduce the tiers. They are messaging that nothing decent will come from the free games.
Yes GP changed my expectations. Sony better catch up and not get lost in their own hype again.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Wow that's some dlc?!
Yep, they pushed the boundaries with Godfall and people sent them a clear message that it's okay if you give us garbage.

So - garbage it is.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Not sure you understood my post, I said that it's NOT the one from the video I've posted. and that's why I'm disapointed :)
Sorry... Im out from home right now.

But I can feel there is a trap in those games... Jim Ryan never will be a honest seller and more with Premiere games.

It's like trusting a thief or a hungry rat.

So i can bet soon or later he will put a scam or a condition on one of these games or the next month.

Last edited:

G-Bus

Banned
Planet coaster for sure. Try and relive those roller coaster tycoon days.

I'm happy if there's at least 1 game I'm interested in.

Pejo

Might want to lower your expectations...

It's the dlc for borderlands 2 but released as a standalone, you can buy it for £7.99 (often £3.99 on sale)

Not the mainline upcoming game coming out in April I think?
Oh, I don't really follow Borderlands that closely, I thought this was the new one. Yea that's less good then.

NonPhixion

Like many of you, I am upset that the $2.50 I spend on PS+ a month doesn't get me the brand new AAA titles that I want.

Last edited:

Esca

Planet coaster is great, i play it often. The tiny Tina stand alone is really good and perfect to get you into the mood for her new game. I don't know anything about ufc but I know it's popular. Good month even though I own 2 . Glad I own the 2 because there's a lot of new games coming out soon

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
You mean the same DLC you already have thanks to the Handsome Collection being part of PS+ at one point?

It's a $10 demo for Wonderlands. It's been $5 in recent sales. Anyone who didn't play the Borderlands 2 DLC (WHICH WAS PART OF PS+ ALREADY) probably already has this.

I'm SHOCKED that there are games released on PS+ that people have already played before.

Top Bottom