• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Games for February Revealed

While the snark is understandable they do give away some nice games as part of the plan making these lesser ones look even more shitty.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
I'll purchase them from the store but Uncharted Thieves Collection, a replay of Horizon Zero Dawn and then I'll be feasting on Horizon Forbidden West next month. If we are going to have a poor month then this is probably one of the better times for it to happen.

Not a great month but UFC4 could be interesting. The ability to box the head off McGregor is a huge positive.

Tina Tiny can crawl into a cannon and fuck off.

Aenima

Ill be adding the rollercoster game to my backlog. Not even bothering with the other 2.

With the amout of 1st and 3rd party games coming out in February and March im already expecting the PS+ offerings for march to be pretty weak as well.

Last edited:
Please Sony, can we get Game Pass in next month? You can completely stop plus games,just charge for the online and give us acess to game pass

Because thanks to Gearbox both January and February has demos. Gearbox is pissing on you and calling it rain.
I don’t think planet coaster is a gearbox game… it’s even a very good fun park sim, if you’re into sim games… That game alone is worth more than those measly 5 dollars. The entitlement of people on the internet nowadays is completely out of control 🙃

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I don't own a current gen Xbox. I don't have Gamepass. I own a PS5, I sub to PS+.

You just waiting to jump at anyone for saying something not to your liking?
It was a stupid comment that had nothing to do with anything. If you were trying to be funny you failed miserably.

Nothing in there for me but good for some.

I really need to get back to PS. Horizon hype is getting to me. Called up my local electronics store for PS5 and they got none until next month and if they do they say its only available for a day or two before the whole shipment is sold out.

When is this supply issue going to end.

rkofan87

Gold Member
boooooooooooooooooo i just got tt and the rest are lame bad month.
ps oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu i did not know i had tt with blands 2 5$ down the shit hole.

Last edited:

Bragr

Banned
tumblr_na22vx9bKi1ry1rm7o1_400.gifv

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
Planet coaster has alright review scores so I'll probably install just to see if my daughter wants to play it together. Could be better for sure, but certainly not the worst month.

ranmafan

Playstation Japan is being nice and giving those of us with plus in Japan a fourth game, Dragon’s Crown Pro. That’s a fantastic addition to an otherwise blah lineup in February.

Mr Moose

Planet Coaster is missing for me. Did they pull it at the last minute?

Top Bottom