• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Games for November (out Nov 3rd - Tuesday): Middle-Earth: Shadow of War (PS4), Hollow Knight (PS4), Bugsnax (PS5)

What is it?

• Total voters

Convicsik

I must be the only person on the planet that didn’t like Hollow Knight. I love Metroidvania‘s but I found Hollow Knight’s are direction bland and repetitive not to mention it was just frustratingly difficult.

supernova8

Banned
I did not know that the Playstation Plus Collection would feature games outside of Sony as well....the list is bananas!
(shamelessly stolen from wario64)

ElbSYQdVMAAB9N9

So Gamepass is a great idea as long as it's on Playstation, amirite? :p

(Don't shoot me)

Mahavastu

They're adding Crash Trilogy to the PS+ collection? Sweet, although I don't know if I want to destroy the Dualsense controller so soon. ;)
They also found yet another CoD game to add to the collection, so the collection are 20 games now, not "only" 18 as advertised in the show case :messenger_grinning:

tryDEATH

Thanks, Opinion-man! May your cape ever flow in a direction straight in the same direction I am travelling.

I just use the platform how it was intended to be used, I assume you do to so we will most likely cross paths as its going to be a very very long generation :messenger_winking:

Orpheum

I can really recommend Shadow of War to anyone who hasn't played it yet. It's a great series altogether.

I haven't played Hollow knight yet so that's great for me.

mcjmetroid

Solo I'm taking it that lets see if you downloaded the PS4 ones you can just play them on ps5 as well so it is 3 games and one of them being hallow knight which is a masterpiece.

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
I can really recommend Shadow of War to anyone who hasn't played it yet. It's a great series altogether.

I haven't played Hollow knight yet so that's great for me.

I only got Shadow of Mordor for all the BS controversy when it launched and the new story they wanted to tell left me a bit 🤔... great to have on PS+ :D.

supernova8

Banned
I have 3 years of game pass ultimate.....both are awesome!

If anything people poopoo all over PS+ and PSNow for whatever reason.

Yeah Game Pass seems like a really good deal. Who cares if a lot of the games are garbage. It's the same with PS Plus anyway, loads of their "free" games are absolute dogshit too.

If Playstation didn't have a decent selection of exclusive titles I want to play (either coming soon or in a few years) I would probably get myself an Xbox (because I don't want to have to cough up for two sets of subscriptions).

Perfect timing. I literally just finished Shadow of War and had fun with it. Reminds me of Assassins Creed meets Batman Arkham Asylum. Didn’t get to finish Hollow Knight on XBOX due to time constraints, but I’ll try again on PS4. Bugsnax looks kind of interesting and unique and I’m willing to try it out.

Last edited:

the_master

I think they should have added a game that showcases the power of the console. Yes, that would be Demons Souls.

That would be a really good incentive to get the console at launch.

Bugsnax... I will try it and maybe it is a great game... but as of today, I am not super hyped about it.

I also hope they soon switch the numbers and we get 3 PS5 games and one PS4 game (that is compatible with PS5)

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
So Gamepass is a great idea as long as it's on Playstation, amirite? :p

(Don't shoot me)
Had MS pulled the trigger on free Live Gold yet?

Right now both offer similar paid services right?
Gamepass - PSNow
Live Gold - PS+

I'm not sure it's fair to jump the rails and cross compare them like that at the moment.

thelastword

Banned
Wow Awesome lineup. Great month on plus... PS5 owners are getting 20 of the best ps4 games at launch including Bugsnax a PS5 launch game and everybody gets Astro's PlayGround.....Then soon enough next year, Battle All Stars, which looks lots of fun with interesting characters and great visuals....One thing is sure, there will be lots to play at launch and in the launch window...

LordOfChaos

We’re also thrilled to announce PlayStation Plus members who own a PlayStation 5 console will receive Bugsnax (PS5)

Wait wait wait wait, you can't just grab it on the website or PS4 like usual games on other Sony generations? You have to have a PS5? Noooo I have no preorder yet, I need my Bugsnax!

Top Bottom