• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Games June - NBA2K16 and Gone Home

2K16 is the first game that I won't even bother to put on my download list.

Gone Home was fine for the '90s nostalgia when I played through half of it on PC, but I never finished it and probably won't go back anytime soon.

Did they announce the Vita games?

Jb

Pretty neat. I already have Gone Home on Steam but always wanted to try a NBA 2K game.
If we could get 1 retail + 1 indie game per month in the future I'd be happy.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
6 posts. Do we have a bingo sheet for these threads? I bet someone would got something by now.

I'm glad I've skipped both these games. Now I get them! Hope I haven't ruined too much of Gone Home for myself.

Echochrome MVP

ekim

That's a really good lineup. I really enjoyed the story mode of 2k16 and Gone Home is just awesome.

_woLf

Our first retail game in ages is a sports title that will be outdated soon.

A massive case of be careful what we wish for, I guess. :|

qatak

Neo Member
Yearly sports title that's probably going for $30? I'm outraged and un-subbing as we speak

NBA 2k titles hold their prices well, at least relative to other sports titles. PS4 version still sells for $60 digitally in most places too. If people are looking for retail value in their PS Plus subs then this should make them pretty happy.

Bought Gone Home a while ago, fantastic game.

Not into basketball but I understand that it can't get any better than 2K so, amazing month I suppose.

Hasney

Not a huge fan of the PS4 games, feel like the 2k series has some major flaws not being fixed year after year. Still the best basketball game on the planet though and the funniest story in a videogame since Heavy Rain.

PSVITA:
GoW: Chains of Olympus
Little Deviants

PS3:
Siren: Blood Curse
Echochrome

Thanks.

I have never played Echochrome and I think that it's been out forever now. I'll finally give it a whirl.

Not into sports games at all, but Gone Home makes me happy since I've never played it.

Top Bottom