• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 3: Getting The Knack Of These Games

Hasney

1e1a6d58c98792beaecda6a9f4bd9d2ca59ae579_hq.gif

memphisba

Guys, i have just gotten a ps4.

I am a ps3 plus subscriber and I need to ask where can i find the list of ps4 games that I have carted?

the problem with sony main account shows all the games but it is not sorted.

and the download list history only shows those ps3 games that i have dl previously.

Where can i find the plus ps4 game list to download to my new ps4?

Hasney

Guys, i have just gotten a ps4.

I am a ps3 plus subscriber and I need to ask where can i find the list of ps4 games that I have carted?

the problem with sony main account shows all the games but it is not sorted.

and the download list history only shows those ps3 games that i have dl previously.

Where can i find the plus ps4 game list to download to my new ps4?

Login on your PS4 and scroll over to the library. They should all be in there if you "purchased" them.

Cool!

I am going to knack to this thread. I want to knack the PS+ offerings and be the first one to knack the games every month. I also want to knack part in the funny knackering and memes every time Sony knacks something up and is knack with the announcements.

The_Monk

Thank you for taking the time to create the thread OP, nice work, subscribed! Here's hoping for a good selection of games in the upcoming months.

I already finished Knack long time ago and I enjoyed the cutscenes.

chadskin

Excellent, I'm more than happy with Knack as our PS+ mascot.

December games are now available (in Europe, at least) if you search for them, by the way.

Sch1sm

Nice new thread!

Too bad this month is really disappointing. Especially considering I just got a PS4 :(

Pretty much my sentiments as well. Doesn't help at my XBO has been much the same for months, now. Either disappointing titles, or one's that I already own via the opposite Xbox console's previous GwG, or physically, etc. Siiiigh.

It'll pick up, I hope. I looked back at the titles given this year and it looked pretty good.

Dugna

I finally actually bought Killzone Shadow Fall (again), Knack and Black Flag for like $15 all together. Got tired of waiting, nice title though lol.

My thoughts on freedom wars:

Damn, freedom wars is awesome. Downloaded it earlier and ended up playing it all evening. Really interesting world, and I like how the design of the combat, the exploration and the story all flow into each other, there's a real logic to the game that is super appealing and immersive. Struggled a little on my first mission against other sinners, I was trying to direct my AI companion to help me grab civilians, but it felt like my whole team of 3 were just windmilling around, maybe I missed some there. Got it eventually. Really pleased with that though, especially after Invizimals last month :( no idea why they didn't put up one of the vita installments there. Definitely recommend people give it a shot.

I finally actually bought Killzone Shadow Fall (again), Knack and Black Flag for like $15 all together. Got tired of waiting, nice title though lol.

I got the Shadow Fall season pass finally haha, haven't hazarded a look to see if anyone is actually playing Intercept though or if I flushed £5 down the drain.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Just started kings quest. This game is pushing all the right buttons for me. Such a nostalgia trip. Hope the rest of the episodes hold up.

Oh there's a new OT. I was wondering why the old one doesn't have any new posts.

I totally forgot these month games. need to download them when I come home. Don't got any time to play them though, Fallout needs all my time.

"What do subscribers get" is missing PS4 online play, the main reason anyone would sub to this shit these days. The other reason would be to keep all the good PS3 games they gave out back when they actually had to care about their offerings.

I agree. Having been an Xbox 360 user between 2005 and the launch of the PS4, I'm almost institutionalized in having to pay for online - so naturally I've always done it and I still am. This whole "free games with your sub" shit didn't start until very late, so every now and then I feel like its a nice little extra, but then again I also really want to complain about what's offered.. If you know what I mean.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I almost hope we get a MGS game just so I can post my opinion and make people upset again. We need something to light a fire under this thread. My absence has clearly killed the heart of the thread. We need that or Hatoful Boyfriend. Or a surprise sequel to Aaru's Awakening.

Hatoful Boyfriend would be amazing imo. It would freak out all the regular, non internet bird daters who subscribe, be completely alienating to a huge number of people, and somehow totally fit, because Sony likes weird games, so what did you expect?

RK128

Do you guys think we will be getting PS2 Games as part of the PS4 line up for next month? Could be a way to make a lot of people happy (they are retail games) and push the move for more PS2 games for the PS4.

I feel that we will get the following:
-PS4: Retail Game (to mirror Jan. 2014 with Infamous First Light), PS2 Game (Dark Cloud 2 or Ape Escape 2)
-PS3: Retail Game, Cross-Buy Indie game (Could see Minecraft fall under this)
-PS Vita: Grim Fandango Remastered, Cross-Buy Indie

jvm

Gamasutra.
They used to do ps1 games as part of PS+, so doing ps2 games would be natural. I hope they pick something other than FantaVision.

Joni

Do you guys think we will be getting PS2 Games as part of the PS4 line up for next month? Could be a way to make a lot of people happy (they are retail games) and push the move for more PS2 games for the PS4.

I feel that we will get the following:
-PS4: Retail Game (to mirror Jan. 2014 with Infamous First Light), PS2 Game (Dark Cloud 2 or Ape Escape 2)
-PS3: Retail Game, Cross-Buy Indie game (Could see Minecraft fall under this)
-PS Vita: Grim Fandango Remastered, Cross-Buy Indie

I would love to have a PS2 game.

Joni

2 days left in the month, surely they should be announcing something in the next 48 hours? -.-
It is vacation. The European blog is dead. I wouldn't be surprised if we only get the news on Monday.

Got Rayman Origins August 2013 during a sale and a month latter it landed on Plus for Vita. So that does happen sometimes.
I think they promised to stop doing that.

VLiberty

It is vacation. The European blog is dead. I wouldn't be surprised if we only get the news on Monday.

I think they promised to stop doing that.
Got Futuridium on sale and two weeks after it was part of the igc.

That was 6 months ago, so unfortunately they're still doing it...

Top Bottom