• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store 03/26/13 - DOA5+ (EU) | Disgaea 3 (US+) | Bioshock Infinte (PS3)

graywolf323

debating about the Tales of Graces f: Knight Edition or just the regular version...

would get $10 back from the Knight edition

thelastword

Banned
Has anything changed with the store via the latest patch? I'm not in the UK, but I was able to add funds to my UK account on several occasions via the PayPal route. Moments ago I tried to buy a year of UK PLUS with the bonus 3 months, so naturally, I attempted to get my funding in similar fashion but it was cancelled and the reason is that I don't have an address.

Has any body outside of the UK with PLUS or who purchase games on such accounts having similar issues? I also wanted to purchase tin tin before the sale ends tomorrow.

Roto13

debating about the Tales of Graces f: Knight Edition or just the regular version...

would get $10 back from the Knight edition

The DLC the Knight edition comes with is not worth the $20 price difference. You'd be better off buying the regular version and some other stuff to get to $50.

Tizoc

Non of the THQ nor S-E interest me sad to say, but hopefully it'll give more people the chance to get and experience these great games.

Right so my US PSN purchases will be:
Page Chronica @ 6.99
Machinarium @ 6.99
SunFlowers @ 3.99
Feisty Feet @ 2.99
Rayman 2 @ 9.99
Justice League PSP @ 9.99
Rygar @ 9.99
For now at least.

Roto13

they do charge over $30 for all the dlc it comes with separately though

I guess it's best to just look at the list of DLC included and figure out how much of it you'd actually pay for separately.

I wouldn't pay for any of it. There's not even any costumes or anything in there. Just level ups and money and stuff that would probably make the game too easy (double SP, HP +1000, etc.)

I cannot get over how outrageously awful the new PSN store is. (The store itself, not the content.)

It is an absolute nightmare.

Tizoc

I cannot get over how outrageously awful the new PSN store is. (The store itself, not the content.)

Use the webstore to buy, go to download list to grab the goodies mang.

BTW I'm thinking of getting Cyberbots, would you recommend it or should I avoid due to how badly PSX handled CPS2 games?

dallow_bg

nods at old men

Join us cool kids and stop using it.
Long live the web store. It has it's quirks, but quite the improvement over the PS3's store by far.

vivftp

Awwe, for a brief moment I was hopeful that you guys were talking about Deus Ex 1... would love to play that again on PS3... but I guess it's not available :(

Still, DX:HR for $9.99 is tempting... I've completed it, but that was on PC. Might think about double dipping on this one.

Sorral

$9.99 for DE:HR...will get as my steam copy would run like crap on my laptop.
Disgaea 3 is nice to have too. Hate having to make space for it on my vita though.

I had terraria in my cart but had an appointment, decided to wait because the store had just came up and was hoping (irrationally) that the price was a mistake. Now im back home and I can't get into the store.

WHY, SONY, WHY!??! THIS IS LITERALLY THE WORST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ANYONE!

Don't have access to the webstore? >_>
Or was that down too?

A-Men comes to US but only the PS3 version, not Vita.
Europe is really just much more supported than US with Vita.
This one account thing on Vita locking other regions out from being played is ridiculous.
There has to be about a dozen Europe exclusive Vita games and counting, digital only of course.

Awwe, for a brief moment I was hopeful that you guys were talking about Deus Ex 1... would love to play that again on PS3... but I guess it's not available :(

Still, DX:HR for $9.99 is tempting... I've completed it, but that was on PC. Might think about double dipping on this one.

The original is in the store as a PS2 classic somewhere, I'm sure. But I'd stick to the PC one.

Easter egg hunt + spring sale for EU:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/03/27/the-playstation-store-easter-egg-hunt-starts-today/

Much like the 12 Deals of Christmas promotion late last year, each of these discounts will be revealed just before they go live and will last for 48 hours only, starting at 12 noon GMT today, Wednesday 27th March. Make sure you keep checking the Blog for information on the next deal!

That first deal lol:
Easter Egg Hunt
Offer 1: Killzone & Infamous Bundle (includes Killzone HD and Infamous: Festival of Blood)
Was €19.99/£12.49, now €15.99/£9.89
Valid from 12.00pm 27th March until 11.59am 29th March

+ a bunch of stuff on sale.

Use the webstore to buy, go to download list to grab the goodies mang.
This doesn't work for me. I go to my download list and it only shows stuff I've actually downloaded (or started to).

I was hoping to see stuff I bought from the web store but instead I've had to go into the PSN Store, find the titles and download that way.

Tizoc

This doesn't work for me. I go to my download list and it only shows stuff I've actually downloaded (or started to).

I was hoping to see stuff I bought from the web store but instead I've had to go into the PSN Store, find the titles and download that way.

Weird with me anything I buy goes to the top of the download list, unless you mean demos or trials you played but have only bought their unlock keys recently?

Weird with me anything I buy goes to the top of the download list, unless you mean demos or trials you played but have only bought their unlock keys recently?

I've been without Internet at home for three weeks (getting it back feels like what I imagine early man felt when discovering fire) so I "bought" DOA5 via PS+ using the webstore at my folks house. Last night I login to my PS3 for the first time in three weeks, go to Account Management > Download History and DOA5 ain't there. Only the last thing I downloaded (GOW:A demo) is.

I had to go into the PSN Store and find DOA5 in order to download it (it shows a "purchased").

Other stuff I "bought" via Plus using the webstore wasn't showing either (Mass Effect 3 for example).

Let me know when the blogpost is up since I'll be at work and won't be able to update until like 1:45-ish.
Here's the URL to the blog post: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/03/27/heads-up-playstation-store-update-27th-march-2013/

I'm on mobile, so sorry for the shitty parsing:
Army Of Two: The Devil’s Cartel (Available from 28th March)
Price: £59.99/€69.99
PEGI: 18
Availability: Not available in Austria, UAE

Bioshock Infinite
Price: £49.99/€59.99
Availability: All

Dead or Alive 5 Plus (PS Vita) & Dead or Alive 5
PEGI: 16

Defiance (available from 2nd April)
Price: £49.99/€59.99

Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires
Price: £34.99/€44.99

Foosball 2012
Price: £3.99/€4.99
PEGI: 3
Availability: Not available in Australia, New Zealand

PSN Picks: Killzone HD + Infamous: Festival Of Blood
Price: £15.99/€19.99

SEGA Fight Pack
Price: £4.49/€5.49
PEGI: 12

SEGA Vintage Collection: ToeJam & Earl
Price: £4.49/€5.49

Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time (Cross-Buy) (Available from 28th March)
Price: £19.99/€29.99
PEGI: 7

Tales of Graces f
Price: £34.99/€44.99

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14
Availability: Not available in Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Luxembourg, Poland, Portugal

PS3 demos (Free)
Fuel Overdose

PS Vita games

Dead Or Alive 5 Plus
Price: £34.99/€39.99

Dead or Alive 5 Plus & Dead or Alive Paradise
Price: £44.99/€49.99

Foosball 2012

Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time
Price: £19.99/€24.99
PEGI: 7

PS2 games
Lakemasters Ex
Availability: Not available in Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Sweden, Ukraine

Robot Warlords
Availability: Not available in Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Sweden, Ukraine
Not including the longass DLC list.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
There, updated EU. I'll have to get the MB/GB in a little while and if someone supplies me with the AU prices I'd appreciate it.

Easter egg hunt + spring sale for EU:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/03/27/the-playstation-store-easter-egg-hunt-starts-today/

That first deal lol:

+ a bunch of stuff on sale.

Is Tomb Raider going to feature with a nice early discount as part of these shorter running offers, just like Far Cry 3 did as part of the 12 days of christmas?

Look at the game description in the store right now:

tombkg.jpg

This might just be an error, but the game can't even be purchased right now. So Tomb Raider could be discounted as the next offer after Killzone/Infamous bundle. Hopefully it's 50% off just like Far Cry 3 was :D

I don't even see the Vita version listed (aside from in the description), it's the PS3 product page.
I've just checked: the PS3 version is 19GB. I had to delete a lot of crap to have almost 40GB free to DL + install the PS3 version.

The Vita version is the size you mentionned, and there's like 5 different downloads for it depending on the language you want.

Empty

I've just checked: the PS3 version is 19GB. I had to delete a lot of crap to have almost 40GB free to DL + install the PS3 version.

The Vita version is the size you mentionned, and there's like 5 different downloads for it depending on the language you want.

thanks for digging that out.

by the time it's finished downloading the retail version will be less than £20 :(

Tizoc

Really hope Sanzaru can trim down the size of Sly 4 for PS3. Only reason I can see it being that big would be due to uncompressed audio.

Top Bottom