• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store 03/26/13 - DOA5+ (EU) | Disgaea 3 (US+) | Bioshock Infinte (PS3)

jvm

Gamasutra.
I guess I did a good job this week!
Ok, I think I see two more. First new one I'm pretty sure of. Second new one, not so much.
  • Very bottom center under "IT IS OUR HOLY DUTY TO"
  • On the tablet that GW is holding, where Roman I should be.
  • Top star on flag beneath American Indian.
  • In second feather from top/left of American Indian's headdress.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Ok, I think I see two more. First new one I'm pretty sure of. Second new one, not so much.
  • Very bottom center under "IT IS OUR HOLY DUTY TO"
  • On the tablet that GW is holding, where Roman I should be.
  • Top star on flag beneath American Indian.
  • In second feather from top/left of American Indian's headdress.

The third one is correct. The fourth isn't one, though, and there's still one more.

Roto13

I'll be buying Tales of Graces F and one or two THQ things to push me over the $100 threshold for the month.

Boop.

I made a thread about this last week, but I'll post it here as well.

Crackle movies are now integrated with the PS3 store

Basically a lot of movies and tv shows can now be streamed directly from the ps store for free. So if you go to the movie "snatch" you can see an option to stream for free using crackle. It works pretty flawless from what I saw. They don't have subtitle options like the dedicated app, but I figure that will be coming.

It's a step in the right direction and I feel Sony is a little more integrated now under Kaz than they used to be, they still have a lot of work to do though. Interesting to note that the integration is only from PS3-Crackle, if you go to www.crackle.com and watch a movie and click on the Buy/Rent option on top, you get the options to buy from amazon or itunes, not sen. You also need 2 different accounts to sign into crackle and sen. Baby steps.

It also seems like they have put in the framework for buying tv seasons (and maybe tv series as well for series that are already over) instead of just buying each episode individually. When you click on a show now you get taken to that show's page and then you can click on each season to be taken to that season. Maybe it was like that before, but I didn't see it. They haven't added those options yet, but considering every other estore has it, I figure it's coming.

jvm

Gamasutra.
The third one is correct. The fourth isn't one, though, and there's still one more.
Ok, I thought this was a possibility last night, but dismissed it. I'll try it anyway.

To the right of the Purity banner, overlapping the boundary between the two background tones.

I give. :(

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I am not use to seeing you creating threads with pretty banners.

I'm old school. Pretty banners are for suckers.

(Though since this is Kass' thread, I'll allow it)

I'm thinking of including US/EU's + "leaving/introducing" bits depending on how much space/content is here today. Dunno if people have rented Spec Ops on US but that's leaving after this week so a heads up would be nice if people don't check the dedicated thread?

jvm

Gamasutra.
I'm at $125.95 on the "spent $50 get $10 credit" promotion. I'm just not sure there's $25 worth of stuff I even want on the store. :p

At least I'll have $50+ to spend sometime in the near future...

(Current balance + $20 credit...)

Tizoc

I'm at $125.95 on the "spent $50 get $10 credit" promotion. I'm just not sure there's $25 worth of stuff I even want on the store. :p

Consider Terraria and/or Bit.Trip Runner2.

some time in the near distant future people will get fucked when they don't get their money.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Yes jvm, buy Terraria! Buy Terraria! Buy Terraria!

Then add yourself to the GAF online list in the OT so we can play! :D

On an unrelated note, Genie/Attack from Mars release for Pinball Arcade today, right?

jvm

Gamasutra.
Yes jvm, buy Terraria! Buy Terraria! Buy Terraria!

Then add yourself to the GAF online list in the OT so we can play! :D

On an unrelated note, Genie/Attack from Mars release for Pinball Arcade today, right?
Oh, Pinball Arcade tables?

Don't mind if I do!

Also, what does DMPrince mean?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Oh, Pinball Arcade tables?

Don't mind if I do!

Mind you, I was asking, I don't actually know that they'll be out today. :lol Just remember hearing something to that effect.

EDIT: Never mind, just checked. Yep, they're definitely out today.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Jesus, they still haven't put up the Stand Alone Season Pass for Bioshock Infinite... What the Fuck?

jvm

Gamasutra.
the spend $50 get $10 back promo ;P (unless yall got the money already?)
The promotion is pretty clear. You'll get the money on or before 12 April (IIRC). If that date comes and you don't get your money, yeah, people will be pretty torqued.

I wanna see the receipts. My avatar is more than 6KB.

lol. That's what it says on the site. I thought that was a little weird.

Oh, i've played dozens and dozens of hours of it on the PC and will still get it on the ps3 for $15. I'm just surprised. Did they add anything? TBH i haven't followed the game much because as soon as it was announced for the ps3 I already knew I wanted it.

What's new in the console version?
A tutorial mode to help new players learn the basics of Terraria
A reworked control system for controllers
Reworked crafting and inventory systems
A world map available in-game
New enemies and NPCs
New armor and weapons
New pets
A new final boss

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Vita game sales:

Escape Vektor (less with Plus)
Foosball 2012

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz
Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour Edition

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
any impressions of the Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Vita port?
It's good. Same content as the console versions. Some screens for a few months back:

y5GId.jpg
cmXVV.jpg
8t3vD.jpg
DtIn7.jpg
QP8DM.jpg
D48gX.jpg
3xdN5.jpg
oNvRb.jpg

Top Bottom