• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store 05/18/10 - Rocket Knight (US) | Sam & Max S3E2

If anyone wonders what the echochrome Soundtrack Bundle bonus is:

"The gallery demo features 1000 of the best user-created levels from echochrome, with a sleek interface that lets you jump in and out of any level at will."

wonder how that will work, because of the size I guess it will be 1000 videos of these levels.

also "offer good for a limited time only" ?

Original OST = 12 Tracks + 1 unreleased bonus track
Piano OST = 5 remix tracks from the original + 1 unreleased bonus track

Agent X

I'm curious how The Price Is Right turned out on PS3. It was done by the same developer responsible for the Wii TPIR games, which I haven't played but unfortunately haven't gotten great reviews on the Web.

It sure would be nice if game show games like this would allow you to use your Home avatars.

Speevy

Banned
Agent X said:
I'm curious how The Price Is Right turned out on PS3. It was done by the same developer responsible for the Wii TPIR games, which I haven't played but unfortunately haven't gotten great reviews on the Web.

It sure would be nice if game show games like this would allow you to use your Home avatars.

I'll tell you very soon, I do know they've been making playable ports of these shows since the NES.

Vamphuntr

Jucksalbe said:
It automatically changes to the region your PSN ID belongs to, when you log in.

Yeah but can I make multiples account for multiples regions? Because even when I'm not logged, it loads my local store (Canada).

The Price is Right 1080p support. Don't know if I want it to be :lol.

you make a profile before you play (Pick your character, attitude, and name).

I decided to play a full round just like on TV!

lol @ the screencap of items from the actual show when you are bidding.

TimeKillr

DMPrince said:
The Price is Right 1080p support. Don't know if I want it to be :lol.

you make a profile before you play (Pick your character, attitude, and name).

I decided to play a full round just like on TV!

lol @ the screencap of items from the actual show when you are bidding.

I hope you like it. :)

Speevy

Banned
Your avatars in Price is Right look like this.

antz-2.jpg

game isn't worth it. maybe with a few friends and drinking MAYBE!

EDIT:
THERE'S NO ONLINE. DON'T BUY.

fuck you Grace Chen you deceiving wench.

Cruzader

Banned
Im sure im reading this wrong(or right) lol:

"3D Dot Game Heroes Full PSP Trailer"

Thats a PSP trailer for the PS3 game right?:lol I had to look at it twice since a 3DDotGM on PSP would be sick.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
DMPrince said:
game isn't worth it. maybe with a few friends and drinking MAYBE!

EDIT:
THERE'S NO ONLINE. DON'T BUY.

fuck you Grace Chen you deceiving wench.
Well Im gonna buy it anyways. Gotta support my fellow GAF devs. :D

Cruzader said:
Im sure im reading this wrong(or right) lol:

"3D Dot Game Heroes Full PSP Trailer"

Thats a PSP trailer for the PS3 game right?:lol I had to look at it twice since a 3DDotGM on PSP would be sick.
yeah. they have nothing else to put on psp store. have to promote ps3 games on the system!

Porkepik

anyone knows if Rocketknight is shareable?, I refuse to buy another capcom game if they pull the same shit as Final fight, why If I buy a game my son would not be able to play it on the upstairs room If I had played it on the basement PS3 earlier. Is 2 ps3 too much?

V_Ben

Banned
Porkepik said:
anyone knows if Rocketknight is shareable?, I refuse to buy another capcom game if they pull the same shit as Final fight, why If I buy a game my son would not be able to play it on the upstairs room If I had played it on the basement PS3 earlier. Is 2 ps3 too much?

is this a new meme? :D

Speevy

Banned
Porkepik said:
anyone knows if Rocketknight is shareable?, I refuse to buy another capcom game if they pull the same shit as Final fight

I have a feeling you weren't referencing this meme and you really think this game came from Capcom.

TimeKillr

chubigans said:
Well Im gonna buy it anyways. Gotta support my fellow GAF devs. :D

Thanks. :)

We couldn't include online, unfortunately.

If (when! lol) our next game shows go on PSN, I can pretty much guarantee they'll be online.

Jucksalbe

Banned
Vamphuntr said:
Yeah but can I make multiples account for multiples regions? Because even when I'm not logged, it loads my local store (Canada).

You mean creating the accounts from within Media Go? I've never done that, so I don't know. If you already have multiple accounts you can change the region by logging in with the corresponding account.
But if you use this for your PSP, keep in mind that all content is tied to the account you bought it with and you can only have one account activated on your PSP at a time.

GeekyDad

Diggin' Rocket Knight thus far. The controls are really good, and the level design is decent. The SHMUP stuff is not bad, but I could probably take it or leave it. The game looks great and the vibe is cute. Still...I have slight buyer's remorse. At $15, it just doesn't quite have enough personality. Not sure how eager I'm going to be to play through it more than once.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Just wondering, are there any shmups/bullet hells for the PSP/PS3/Minis? The cheaper the better. :p

The only shmup I know is Cho Aniki Zero.

Aru

ModNation Racers on PSP is cheaper on the UK Store than on Zavvi and way cheaper than euro store price :/

ULTROS! said:
Just wondering, are there any shmups/bullet hells for the PSP/PS3/Minis? The cheaper the better. :p

The only shmup I know is Cho Aniki Zero.
The only shoot 'em ups for PSN I can think of are Söldner-X: Himmelsstürmer and its sequel (next week). There are however a lot of cheap PS1 classics like R-Types, Gaia Seed, Einhänder, and DonPachi.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
archnemesis said:
The only shoot 'em ups for PSN I can think of are Söldner-X: Himmelsstürmer and its sequel (next week). There are however a lot of cheap PS1 classics like R-Types, Gaia Seed, Einhänder, and DonPachi.

Yeah, I realized most of them were in the JPN PSN. Fortunately I'm gonna get a Japanese PSN card next week. :D

Anyhow, anyone got Monsters (probably) stole my Princess? Even if the story is 10 mins, it's certainly a cool game.

I find it really annoying that Sony does not put up pics on some of there games. There are PSP mini's that I am interested in but have no idea on what the game looks like. Such fail SCEA. SCEJ puts up pics for even PSone games.

RKA is pretty awesome. Real fun so far. My only issue is the art style and paned out camera view. I really wish the game was real 2D. Any fan of the original games should check this out and $15 is not too much considering that its pretty much a sequel to a kick ass platformer of the 16bit era. I have no problem with paying $15 for new sequels.

kassatsu

Banned
Host Samurai said:
I find it really annoying that Sony does not put up pics on some of there games. There are PSP mini's that I am interested in but have no idea on what the game looks like. Such fail SCEA. SCEJ puts up pics for even PSone games.
Which do you want pics of?

kassatsu said:
Which do you want pics of?

I would just like to know what some games actually look like before I decide to buy them. ESP the mini's. Since they are impulse buys why not throw in 3 screen shots like the do on the Japanese store? Nintendo and MS have no issue with showing some shots.

Not having a demo is one thing but to not even show screen shots of the games on the store is absolutely absurd and will prevent people from buying some games.

Bobo

New patch for Hustle Kings launched today. (EU only?)

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/05/19/hustle-kings-breaking-news/

Improved Breaking : the pack has now been adjusted so that instead of the rack being perfectly spaced every time, a very slight variance has been introduced between the balls which causes almost every break to be different
You can now replay the shots that are played in attract mode
Even more stats during loading screens
Game options can be modified in online rooms
Watch other people’s matches in the all new Spectator Mode!
Plus a new loading icon, viewing player’s profiles during an online match and more

Finally (and the best bit in my opinion) is that the Hustle Kings Snooker pack will be launched on the 2nd of June.
YAY!

Top Bottom