• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 05/22/08

dankir

Man how about some descent trailers up for once. They never put any good videos up. Wheres the Killzone 2, Resistance 2, Motorstorm 2???

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
The Con @ $19.99 to download is ridiculous. I'm pretty sure it hit that price weeks after it was released almost 2 yrs ago.

Goldrusher

dankir said:
Man how about some descent trailers up for once. They never put any good videos up. Wheres the Killzone 2, Resistance 2, Motorstorm 2???

Europe got like 5 gigs of PlayStation Day videos, get a UK account.

Goldrusher said:
Europe got like 5 gigs of PlayStation Day videos, get a UK account.

I would have preferred if they had broken them up by game. They're quite large and the content in each varies and is not apparent from the description. Kinda lazy, IMO, but I guess we should be thankful for what we get.

Terrible update this week.

calder

Picked up 3 RB tracks and, of course, the PJM soundtrack. Love the game, and $2.99 is a good price imo. I'd pay $2.99 for an extended mix of the LocoRoco Cocoreccho song.

Agent X

Hmm, it's somewhat of a disappointing store update today. The last few weeks were great, but I guess the streak was bound to end at some point.

G-Bus said:
Do we still not have PSN cards here in NA?

WTF is Sony doing. I don't understand what's taking so long to get these things out there. You have them in Japan. I want to play some PSN games already!

What's funny is that we were told over a month ago on PlayStation.Blog that PlayStation Cards were rolling out nationwide. I still haven't seen one anywhere.

CcrooK said:
Sooooo...Wipeout HD next Thursday, ja?

Sony better release, I haven't bought ANYTHING from PSN since Stardust, and I'm willing to pay 30(sweet spot)-40(painfully though) day one for this

they say May, and others now saying its got the dreaded "summer" release, which really mean late July or August

this week is just terrible though

Agent X said:
What's funny is that we were told over a month ago on PlayStation.Blog that PlayStation Cards were rolling out nationwide. I still haven't seen one anywhere.

the cards are supposed to come out with Home's release

tanod

when is my burrito
Damn. This update sucks.

Still, I'm picking up the PJM soundtrack. This new stuff needs to be encouraged.

Zoe

Hmm... does the SingStore use the PSN wallet? I'd hate having leftover money lying around after buying the PJM soundtrack...

tha_con

Banned
Barakov said:
Pshhhh. More like Sony should pay us to download that crap.

Fixed :p

tribal24 said:
so i wanna buy something for psone is jetmoto 2 any good? or is it the gimped greatest hit version

Greatest hits was gimped? I always thought the greatest hits guys got all the original tracks unlocked from the very start?

Speevy

Banned
There have probably been more Xbox Live Arcade games released in the months of April and May than the entire year 2008 on the PSN.

drknite

Can't wait to eat some Kobe tubesteak
Sony has been trying to ride this GTA IV, GT5:p and soon out MGS4 wave, but I don't think they realize the huge gap in PSN games lately.

tha_con

Banned
drknite said:
Sony has been trying to ride this GTA IV, GT5:p and soon out MGS4 wave, but I don't think they realize the huge gap in PSN games.

Or they have Elefunk, Wipeout, and a couple of other 3rd party titles coming out between now and August, and they just didn't want to rush any of them on to the market.

Just a hunch.

BTW, where the HELL is my Tropic Thunder red band trailer on the PSN, wtf? Superbad got one, I want one for Tropic Thunder!!!!

M3wThr33

Banned
Is the Japanese gold chest thing over? I can't find it.
I looked everywhere, I think, except for the View-All category.

Tntnnbltn

There's been some questions in the SingStar thread which I thought I'd raise here...

Is there any work-around for people in the US to buy content from a European store? Entropay doesn't allow registrations from the US.

Tntnnbltn said:
There's been some questions in the SingStar thread which I thought I'd raise here...

Is there any work-around for people in the US to buy content from a European store? Entropay doesn't allow registrations from the US.

1. Move to Europe
2. Girls
3. Singstar songs
4. No PSN updates
5. Profit?

Sorry ^^

Jim

Crap update... but make sure to get the Hot Shots Golf: OT2 PSP demos... the game is fucking ace. I can't stop playing. Portable golf + adventure/RPG elements and online tournements = win.

Xater

I guess we can be pretty sure that we will not see Wipeout HD this thursda either eh?

You would think that by now Sony would do some marketing drumming like with Warhawk.

Top Bottom