• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store 07/31/12 - PSN Play: Expendables 2 | War of the Monsters (PS2)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Note: Due to an unforeseen complication, the Grand Theft Auto III PS2 Classic is not publishing with today’s Store post. We will update you when a new release date has been identified. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Scouting Report ($0.99) – Gain the competitive advantage by increasing your insights into your opponents stats before every online match begins with the Scouting Report!

Wow.

those discounts and sales are insane

Note: Due to an unforeseen complication, the Grand Theft Auto III PS2 Classic is not publishing with today’s Store post. We will update you when a new release date has been identified. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Oh, that's great.

jvm

Gamasutra.
I'll look into this, but his best bet is to contact CS for immediate help. But if there's a larger issue that's occurring, I'll ask the Store Ops team to get on it
At least two of us are having the problem, so it's not just one dude. And CS was supposed to call me back 80 minutes ago... nothing.

mochuuu

PSN Community Mgr.
Maybe they shouldn't announce games before they're sure they can put them up on the store?

yeah, everything was set to go on this one, but at the last minute, there was an audio track that was identified as not being cleared to use. Rockstar is all over it, and we're working with them to get this version of GTA 3 on PSN asap.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Wow, found one set of wrestlers almost instantly. Dude, you're slipping.
One is in the sony logo on the gamepad, and I think there's another on the guy's left leg

It's hard to hide the wrestlers in RL photos, haha.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Will buy War of the Monsters.

See, Sony? Release a good PS2 classic, I buy it. You're sitting on a TON of good ones.

spats

yeah, everything was set to go on this one, but at the last minute, there was an audio track that was identified as not being cleared to use. Rockstar is all over it, and we're working with them to get this version of GTA 3 on PSN asap.

I see, it's nice to know why it was pulled. I just remembered what a tangled mess of licenses the GTA games must be. You propably can't speak for SCEE, but I really hope Europe gets this game too.

Christina Lee and PULSE presented by the PlayStation Network are still MIA.

mm hmm.

Week 4.

I can't keep on living without seeing Christina-hime's radiant smile. :(

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Grace Chen learned how to nicely format a blog post on WordPress. Cool.

And update the store on time
with maybe one-two exceptions over the past 4-6 months
*faints*

Maybe now Kass can update the OP with "Updates at 2PM EST" instead of "Updates whenever Grace Chen feels like it"

jvm

Gamasutra.
Timely updates are cool. Now we need good solid commentary on the stuff that's new.

Downloading Expendables and Transformers right now.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I hope Haunting Ground comes out next week.

Benedict

I'll look into this, but his best bet is to contact CS for immediate help. But if there's a larger issue that's occurring, I'll ask the Store Ops team to get on it

Might be a bigger problem on your side according to this:

Foxix Von

Annnnd the crunchyroll app just had all its menu assets turn into warped static, turn black and then freeze my system. Also apparently only in 480p.

This is kind of not a good app.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Annnnd the crunchyroll app just had all its menu assets turn into warped static, turn black and then freeze my system. Also apparently only in 480p.

Wait, ChrunchyRoll is 480p only?

*cancels pre-order download*

netguy503

Thank you for telling me why I shouldn't download it.

Foxix Von

Wait, ChrunchyRoll is 480p only?

*cancels pre-order download*

On the whole the interface is pretty alright IMO and when it works it's pretty slick in how easy it is to switch from episode to episode and pick up a series straight from you're queue. I like the interface more than Netflix.

That being said though, the previous comment only applies if the app is working haha. Also, No, none of the videos I loaded appeared to be in anything that resembled being more than 480p =/ which is kind of a massive bummer as a subscriber.

On the whole the interface is pretty alright IMO and when it works it's pretty slick in how easy it is to switch from episode to episode and pick up a series straight from you're queue. I like the interface more than Netflix.

That being said though, the previous comment only applies if the app is working haha. Also, No, none of the videos I loaded appeared to be in anything that resembled being more than 480p =/ which is kind of a massive bummer as a subscriber.

You sure about that? Maybe it starts on low-res and buffers up to high-res.

Others need to try this and provide their field report.

Foxix Von

You sure about that? Maybe it starts on low-res and buffers up to high-res.

Others need to try this and provide their field report.

I'll give it another shot! Part of the problem is that it also doesn't tell you what the quality of the stream is. It's been running for around 5 minutes now and it's still fairly compressed. Certainly doesn't look HD. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

On another note, don't try to look up the TOS in the app as that seems to have borked my system again.

mochuuu

PSN Community Mgr.
Has anyone seen the Sound Shapes them yet?

preorder is up, but not the game. oh and preorder is only on ps3 (includes vita version of course); but of course you can snag the game on vita or ps3 next week.

edit: nm, realized you were talking about the theme =)

Top Bottom