• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 08/06/09 || Batman Demo (up in EU/US)

topofuji

Banned
jvm said:
I think you forgot Pac-Man CE. I really, really want that one to go multiplatform...

I also forgot about Every Extend Extra Extreme (E4)...

Any news on that going to PSN, or maybe even a new Every Extend game?

Jim

Bootaaay said:
Is this a seperate game, or an add-on for Zen Pinball?

For Zen Pinball... hence the Zen Pinball logo actually being on the image, hah.

And last I heard (from Q Ent some months back), that Rez HD was a possibility. Really haven't heard anything about it since, so not thatreliable at this point. I'd triple dip though.

As i mentioned in the other thread... the game is a baby-step away from being done. As soon as i know the date, I'll hook gaf up :)

Just a few more colored pixels to add...

Confirmation that Sony will launch PSP games on PSN the same day that they hit retail?

Hello, PlayStation Blog friends, AtlusA.R.A.M. here with some breaking news regarding the upcoming Shin Megami Tensei: Persona for PSP. When the game releases on September 22nd, it will launch simultaneously at retail and via the PlayStation Network, meaning that folks who decide to pick up a PSPgo in October and/or people who prefer to own the game digitally can have their JRPG fix their way.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009...-psp-launching-simultaneously-on-psn-sept-22/

netguy503

jvm

Gamasutra.
Returners said:
Just thought of this.

We need Ridge Racer 2 PSP on PSN naow!

Come on Namco, make that DD!
Will definitely take this over RR (NA) if available. I've heard nothing to make me think RR2 isn't an improvement over RR1...

jvm

Gamasutra.
netguy503 said:
So that's TWO MONTHS where no free games or BETA's come out on Qore. If I spent money to resubscribe (and didn't get the issue and extras from an already subscriber) I'd be PISSED right now! :(
It's a long year and the period between now and the next renewal includes the launch window for ... God of War 3. :D

DMeisterJ

Banned
On a related topic, where is the MAG beta?

I mean, I know it may or may not be coming soon, but even if it is coming early 08, it's around the time to announce plans for a beta of the game.

netguy503

Roxas said:
So i guess the Wednesday announcing on the SCEE blog lasted a whole one week...

*shrug*

Could mean nothing is coming out.

Have you heard anything of value actually coming this Thursday (I haven't). :(

AND

Now even the Singstar releases have been pushed back from Thursday. Double :(

netguy503

DMeisterJ said:
On a related topic, where is the MAG beta?

I mean, I know it may or may not be coming soon, but even if it is coming early 08, it's around the time to announce plans for a beta of the game.

Closed, internal beta right now.

netguy503

Commanche Raisin Toast said:
i always thought demo release date being on a friday = PSN getting it the following week since updates are on thursdays. that's happened a few times before.

Gee you REALLY want there to be absolutely NOTHING this week, don't you?

netguy503 said:
Gee you REALLY want there to be absolutely NOTHING this week, don't you?

well i've come to expect no less. "good" or "great" PSN updates are rare these days. and the last few times i got excited about demos that had friday release dates i ended up having to wait an extra week.

netguy503

Commanche Raisin Toast said:
well i've come to expect no less. "good" or "great" PSN updates are rare these days. and the last few times i got excited about demos that had friday release dates i ended up having to wait an extra week.

Um, the last two weeks PSN updates were AWESOME.

netguy503 said:
Um, the last two weeks PSN updates were AWESOME.

subjective. also why everyone complains about them each week? :p

in all seriousness though, they haven't been BAD for a while per se, but it all boils down to each person's interests. i had to wait until i had monies for fat princess though. :D

i've just gotten to the point where i'd rather remain skeptical and be pleasantly surprised than get my hopes up only for sony to give us the ole' "oh no... we meant NEXT week... the NEXT one, not this one. our 'bad', guys."

mintylurb

deepbrown said:
I believe Super Street Fighter II Turbo Pinball FX is coming to PSN.

logonmt.jpg
Sweet, now I can ring Chun Li's bells with Ryu's balls.

Oh, where are my new gundam warriors 2 dlc!!

netguy503

-PXG- said:
:lol @ the banner

When is the LBP History Kit coming out? Braid? Castle Crashers?

Braid and Castle Crashers were just announced as coming to the PS3 we will have to wait awhile to get an actual date and wait even more until it will be released. It was just announced, are you really expecting it to come out soon?

Little Big Planet Cole costume is coming out this week (maybe the ONLY thing to come out this week):lol and then the History Pack the week after.

netguy503

I KNOW and that's the SECOND MONTH IN A ROW with no free stuff? First year of Qore was ALOT better. At least it was 5 bucks off the yearly price it was last year but still. :(

Maybe a dumb question, but I was thinking of picking up Qore episode 14 at some point if only for the exclusive theme, when episode 15 comes out tomorrow will episode 14 still be on the store as well? I was a subscriber last year, so the Qore episodes showed up in my download list but not on the store. I don't know if you can still buy the previous months issue when the next months issue is released.

netguy503

rainking187 said:
Maybe a dumb question, but I was thinking of picking up Qore episode 14 at some point if only for the exclusive theme, when episode 15 comes out tomorrow will episode 14 still be on the store as well? I was a subscriber last year, so the Qore episodes showed up in my download list but not on the store. I don't know if you can still buy the previous months issue when the next months issue is released.

Don't worry, you still can. :)

Fake edit: But why would you buy last week's issue, it was hot crap on a stick. :)

kassatsu

Banned
jp.png
NOW UP!
/!\ Updates throughout the week @ ~ 11PM EDT

ADD-ONS

► Record of the Agarest War Zero
○ Items (x3)
○ Points (x1)

► Shin Sangoku Musou Multi-Raid (PSP)
○ Add-on Content Version 24

VIDEOS

►Tenchu 3 Portable
○ Promotional Video Vol 2

THEMES & WALLPAPERS

► King of Fighters XII
○ Theme 4 (¥150)

►Tenchu 3 Portable
○ PSP Themes (x3)

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
SolidSnakex said:
Confirmation that Sony will launch PSP games on PSN the same day that they hit retail?

FUCK! THAT'S COMING SOONER THAN I THOUGHT!

BRB, GOTTA FINISH PERSONA 3: FES AND PERSONA 4. D:

Top Bottom