• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store 12/17/13 - Minecraft (PS3) | Pinballs (PS4) | Mutant Mudds Deluxe

kassatsu

Banned
xYT0r.png

All this stuff. So many releases

Demos

Sparkle
Dragon Ball Z Battle of Z

PS3 Games

Aabs Animals
Minecraft
Mutant Mudds Deluxe
Toki Tori

PS4 Games

flOw
The Pinball Arcade
Zen Pinball 2

Vita Games

Eufloria HD
Mutant Mudds Deluxe
Terraria
flOw
Furmins
Runner 2
Indoor Sports World
Sparkle

PSP Games

Pro Evolution Soccer 2014

What are you buying?

Store Status

US: Normal Update Time: Tuesday @ LOL GCT
EU: Normal Update Time: Wednesday @ 1700 CET
JP: Normal Update Time: M,T,W,Th @ 2000 PDT
HK: Normal Update Time: M,T,W,Th @ 2200 PDT

Store Links

For full details on this week's releases, check out the store pages below:

United States
United Kingdom
Hong Kong
Japan

- US Store sneak peek: PSN

- To access the store of country X, you need an account of country X
(use this guide to create a Japanese account) (New Japanese Store guide)

Ridley327

Any trophy list for Mutant Mudds Deluxe yet? I suspect it won't have a platinum trophy, as it doesn't have a particularly varied amount of things to do, but hey, you never know.

Skyzard

Banned
Great US Vita update:

Eufloria HD <-- highly recommended
Mutant Mudds Deluxe - heard it's good
Terraria < - awesome on vita
flOw <- ^
Furmins - ?
Runner 2 < - bit.trip runner 2 I take it?

Hopefully the DBZ demo is good too.

eroots

Does this game present any challenge? Hard to tell from the trailer.

Yes, definitely. I am stuck about half way thru campaign, I know I can beat it, but definitely a good challenge.. Has some puzzle like aspects..of where to conquer first, second, etc...where to defend.. Tower defense lovers will like it a lot.

jvm

Gamasutra.
Pinball ... PINBALL ... PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINBAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!!!!

Cannot wait. Too bad I can't open the PS4 until Xmas. D:

I already own nearly all of the Zen Pinball table that are being brought to PS4, so I'm good there because of Crossbuy. But I've never played the Pinball Arcade releases. Not sure if I want to go digital or physical for it.

Rlan

Just a heads up - Age of Zombies Vita will finally be coming out this week in Europe! The first version with actual dual stick controls (also made quite a bit harder!)

Saganator

Also this. Where is this game?

Taken from War Thunder FAQ on their forums...

When the game will become available for PS4 in North America?
It depends only on Sony Computer Entertainment of America, but we’re doing our best to bring War Thunder to US console players as soon as possible.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
You might want to mention that today is the last day before the store updates and removes the (U)MvC3 DLC stuff. So if people want Jill and Shuma (who are free now) they want to grab it ASAP.

libregkd

I'd buy the shit out of Minecraft if it were cross buy
We don't have word on one way or the other, right? Though their silence about it is kinda worrying. Vita news/pricing is suppose to be revealed soon so I hope it gets answered there.

Flandy

We don't have word on one way or the other, right? Though their silence about it is kinda worrying. Vita news/pricing is suppose to be revealed soon so I hope it gets answered there.

No word on that yet but I doubt it. Game runs terribly on my laptop so I want a version that will run smoothly.

Korezo

You might want to mention that today is the last day before the store updates and removes the (U)MvC3 DLC stuff. So if people want Jill and Shuma (who are free now) they want to grab it ASAP.

The DLC isn't free, it's 50% off. I just check right now.

Hmm nothing i want. Minecraft I'd buy for ps4/vita but who the hell knows when that's coming

I just noticed terraria is coming, might give that a shot on vita since theres no minecraft in sight.

ReaperXL7

I was hoping that with all of the indie games Sony had lined up on PS4 that they would be able to avoid going long strecthes of time without barren PS4 updates, but I guess the games just are not ready yet.

Im still waiting on stuff like Hohokum, Helldivers, Mercenary Kings,Outlast,Guns of icarus, Assault Cactus, Minecraft, Galak Z, Secret Ponchos, and all that those other awesome looking indie games but we rarely even get updates at this point. Im pretty sure this is the last update of the year right?

I already have Zen Pinball 2 and a punch of tables from my Vita, so ill probably download that on PS4 and Terraria for Vita.

Yea what is that about? i thought ps4 would be getting Minecraft 1st. Honestly i am bummed about this. Topped up my wallet for this. Hope it comes in the new year as there wont be much new things for the ps4

Agent X

That's a heck of a lot of stuff this week.

I'll certainly download both pinball games on PS4, along with flOw for PS4 and Vita. I might grab one or two of the other games, too, but I haven't decided yet.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
I was hoping that with all of the indie games Sony had lined up on PS4 that they would be able to avoid going long strecthes of time without barren PS4 updates, but I guess the games just are not ready yet.

Im still waiting on stuff like Hohokum, Helldivers, Mercenary Kings,Outlast,Guns of icarus, Assault Cactus, Minecraft, Galak Z, Secret Ponchos, and all that those other awesome looking indie games but we rarely even get updates at this point. Im pretty sure this is the last update of the year right?

I already have Zen Pinball 2 and a punch of tables from my Vita, so ill probably download that on PS4 and Terraria for Vita.

Games are going through cert right now, which is holdin' up a lot. :(

There's going to be another update though, most likely Monday.

TEJ

I'll buy guacamelee but other than that i'm more interested in the movie rental deals this week.

UNCMark

Banned
I love Pinball FX but hate Pinball Arcade, so I will be supporting FX 2. I just wish I knew now what they were doing with the game by moving it to PS4. If the port is good, I'll buy one or two of the tables that I don't already own/rent thanks to PS+.

Top Bottom