• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store: February’s Top Downloads

eFKac

1. Vita Digimon didn't have a physical release in NA or Europe. Please know what you're talking about before using such definitive words as crushing. Being on PS4 doesn't mean guaranteed sales, and this has been proven time and again. See Tearaway and now Gravity Rush. Curb the fanboyism.

2. If we look at the kind of games above Digimon PS4, games that sold because they were on sale, we can probably get a good idea of where Digimon Vita would place. Considering prices, audience, and availability, I'd wager it would probably fall somewhere between NBA and Life Is Strange, being a niche JRPG released in a digital-exclusive format.

Also considering the placement of SAO Hollow Fragment on both platforms, being the same price on both systems, the PS4 version probably sold slightly better due to being a newer product. Looking at its placement compared to Digimon Vita, it sold significantly less there, while the PS4 version sold slightly more than Digimon PS4.

So yes, it's very likely that the Vita version of Digimon sold more than the PS4 version digitally. Sorry.

Well that's even better, since at retail it sold X > 0 over the Vita version, you definitely not need to be concern trolling about the PS4 port and whether it made it's budget anymore.

Well that's even better, since at retail it sold X > 0 over the Vita version, you definitely not need to be concern trolling about the PS4 port and whether it made it's budget anymore.

Yeah, it should be noted that Cyber Sleuth and Next 0rder are native Vita games. Porting Cyber Sleuth to the PS4 is substantially cheaper than developing it from the ground up. Plus, NA Bandai Namco was quite happy with how Cyber Sleuth performed, so a Next 0rder PS4 port is pretty much a given.

Diablos

EU has better taste I must concede, at least for this one. It's a much more diverse list (PS4)

Also lol @ SFV not charting for them. EU allows easy refunds, right?

Jabba

Banned
How competitive is the community in Rocket League? I really didn't give it as much of a chance as I should've?

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
How competitive is the community in Rocket League? I really didn't give it as much of a chance as I should've?
Very competitive.

Regardless, you need to play more Rocket League. Everyone needs to play more Rocket League. 8 months later, ridiculous backlog later, and I can't tear myself away from Rocket League. Why would I play other games when Rocket League exists? Why do I keep buying games on sale when I know I won't play them because of Rocket League? Genuinely my favourite game of all time.

SNURB

Nice to see Crash topping the PSN charts once again! And to think there's a vocal group of people who have this revisionist bias that think the PS1 Crash games are awful...

There's a reason why they top the charts and it shows.

Top Bottom