• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Summer Sale

bender

What time is it?
Ctrl-F "Nioh"

19f0de6deb3b864809aa32f8316ab7a29ee14e0e.gif

GHG

Gold Member
The deals are live now in Europe, the banner isn't on the front of the PS Store yet though because of the other deals finishing up today so you will need to search for what you want individually.

Might grab Shadow of the Tomb Raider even though I already have it on PC, I hear the HDR implementation is impressive?

Last edited:

kingfey

Banned
The first one is Brilliant. The other 2 are good but Andrew Ryan is the most memorable character in the whole franchise IMO. Would you kindly play that game first?
I will try the entire series. Been playing fifa now, since I was sick. Gonna try the entire series this week, and next week.

Bryank75

Banned
I don't know if it's just me but this sale absolutely sucks (Europe).
Overpriced (and) garbage.

Totally agree, we are getting royally fucked in Europe.

Still 60 euro on sale for the base version of Returnal.
No Guilty Gear on sale
No Scarlet Nexus on sale

The only good discounts are on things from around PS5 launch.... Hitman 3 and Dirt 5 etc.
But not quite what I was looking for.

xrnzaaas

Gold Member
Anyone know what happened to the retail release of Disco Elysium? Is it still coming? I'm tempted to pick it up with the price drop.

SkylineRKR

I bought Dirt 5 during Xmas sale but beware, its likely not even worth 20. Its one of the most shallow games in recent times.

Hitman 3 is tempting. Returnal would be insta buy at 40-45 ish.

Gaelyon

Gold Member
I bought The Surge 2 yesterday at 12€, was looking for a good soul like (didn't play the first either), and so far after 5 hours of gameplay it's pretty good.

Last edited:
I wonder if the sale applies to Asia and how different would it be 🤔

Though I can't think of a console exclusive game (that isnt this gen) that I need to buy that I didn't already have on PC.

I think I'll just chill out and just continue my FNV, FO4, and possibly Oblivion playthrough.

engstra

The sales have been really poor recently. There's a lot of recent games on there but they're always only 20% off, I tend to wait on purchasing once it hits the 50% mark. My wallet don't mind but it's always boring to have a look through what's on offer.

Celcius

°Temp. member
I see that Star Ocean 5 is $12. I really enjoyed SO4 and haven't played any of the others. I hear that this one's not great though. Is it worth at least $12 for the experience? Someone talk me off the ledge lol
I'm also kinda thinking about 13 Sentinels... how long is the story and is there much gameplay?

Topher

Gold Member
$13.49 for Rebel Galaxy Outlaw is a steal. Finished the game on PC. Think it will be fun to Platinum on PS.

finding nemo seagulls GIF

user1337

If anyone was on the fence about getting or starting FF14, now is the perfect time to get the whole bundle with all 3 dlc and a month sub before the 4th and final dlc comes out at the end of the year.

Only buy if you enjoy mmo type games, and are happy to loose hundreds of hours of your life.

420bits

No game is worth 80 euros btw

So if you can spend 80 euros on no game and think its worth it then paying 80 euros and getting a game along with it sounds like a fucking win tbh!

#brains

Also, disagree with your point, there are plenty of games worth 80 when you see how much time you get out of it.
Pay 80 and get 40 hours of fun out of it, thats 2 euros per hour. Compare that to going out and eat or drink or watch a movie.

Last edited:
Top Bottom