• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation teasing something. "PathosII"

iMax

PlayStation account is retweeting tweets from this account. Registered just this week. Looks like standard ARG stuff. Could it perhaps be the new Guerrilla project?

Wikipedia said:
Pathos is a communication technique used most often in rhetoric (where it is considered one of the three modes of persuasion, alongside ethos and logos), and in literature, film and other narrative art. Emotional appeal can be accomplished in a multitude of ways.

Update: It's SOMA.

Com_Raven

That Wikipedia quote on Pathos took me right back to Rhetoric classes in university :p

Not sure though if that setting with the buildings is in the same universe as the leaked concept art...

Gawsh, I like the name, as much as a I hate pathos in the literal sense haha Let's see what this is , though. Hoping it's to do with Horizon. The art gives me that kind of vibe.

nikos

Reminded me of UT at first, but I doubt it's related. Perhaps an area in No Man's Sky? Creating a twitter account for an area would be OD though.

Begaria

I'll throw my hat in the ring: yeah that's SOMA. I've been eagerly waiting to see more of it. Loved Amnesia.

Se_7_eN

Really excited for SOMA, Frictional forums say they are looking at a summer 2015 release date for PC and PS4... But we will see.

iMax

Have to say, this game looks awesome. Never heard of it before today. Looks like a brown trousers version of Portal.

Top Bottom