• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Turkey VP: The Last of Us + Left Behind DLC coming to PS4 in summer 2014

KAL2006

Banned
I still haven't played it and avoided spoilers, seems like being patient paid off, I had a good feeling it would come to PS4.

I don't know if I would double dip. The game wasn't really about the graphics.
Sure playing it at 60fps would be nice but after beating it twice what more is there to it?

DBT85

Good, I sold my PS3 before I got too far into TLoU so I look forward to playing it.

Can anyone else see the video and confirm though? Can't watch it here.

Yoday

That's weird because this was one of the games showcased for Playstation Now. If they were going to port it, then what's the point?
It's not like it is the only game that is going to be available on PSNow. They showcased the game because it is one of the biggest PS3 games at the moment, so it only makes sense to show off the service using your biggest first party game.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Please charge 40
I'll buy it anyways tho.
Omg yes please. I'll probably go digital regardless. Even though I'd love to own 2 copies of TLoU like I own of U2.
That's weird because this was one of the games showcased for Playstation Now. If they were going to port it, then what's the point?
Options. More money. Opportunity costs. Lots of reasons. Also, TLoU on TV's and tablets.

Afrodium

Banned
If true, I hope they let PS4 owners download Left Behind standalone. There's probably a lot of people who had moved on to the PS4 by the time it came out and won't re-buy TLOU at $60 to play the 2 hour long DLC.

I bought it digital so hopefully it would be free for me like Flower.

Seems unlikely, particularly if it comes with Left Behind. If they're allotting significant resources to improve the graphics, it won't be a free upgrade. I suspect it'll be similar to Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition.

Costing $40 instead of $60 would be super nice, though.

SnakeEyes

Banned
If this is the truth, then I'd have to seriously consider double dipping. I've only ever done it once before with ME2 on 360 and PS3, and I'd only currently consider doing it for TLOU and for GTA V on PS4, if the MP progress was transferred over from PS3 to PS4.

Too soon. I would rather have Uncharted Trilogy.

It's perfect timing for the inevitable GotY edition. The main DLC (Left Behind) has been released, which only leaves the final multiplayer DLC. Once that's done then ND will have completely moved on for the game, and it'll be time for the GotY edition.

scitek

I rented this from Gamefly, played it for about 4 hours, then never touched it again and sent it back. I just didn't feel the game play at all, though I was extremely impressed with the presentation. The story was incredibly well told, but I didn't find myself feeling compelled to finish it for whatever reason. Will definitely give it another go if this news is true. I wonder how much the frame rate affected my enjoyment of the game.

elektrixx

Banned
I'll give this game another chance on PS4, though now I'm pissed I caved in to hype the first time. I preordered the game and season pass before launch. To this day I've played it for maybe an hour or two.

Gaz_RB

Seems so weird to have this spilled from this guy in Turkey. But he does work for Sony... time will tell I guess.

CLEEK

At least we already know what a PS4 version of TLoU will look like.

joel-banderas.gif

Will Sony undo their stupidity and release this one uncensored in Europe? The censorship shit is why I haven't bought Last of Us and never will.

RPGamer92

Banned
Also if this is true, what are the chances of the loading times being improved? That's the main thing that makes me not want to re-play it on PS3.

Top Bottom