• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Turkey VP: The Last of Us + Left Behind DLC coming to PS4 in summer 2014

Mr-Joker

Banned
I might be persuaded to buy if they fix the AI to what they showed us at E3 as I wanted to play that version of The Last of Us.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Ah...choice quote from Digital Foundry article from last June:

Indeed, the recent announcement that an enhanced version of the engine used to create The Last of Us will be used to power the studio's PS4 titles should come as no surprise. The stunning offline-rendered "in-engine" cut-scenes already demonstrate a small taster of the basic improvements that are possible without the limitations of the PS3 hardware, and the developer's first next-generation release is likely to be even more impressive.

ITS HAPPENINGGGGG

I never double dip but I may be in the minority. The rare rare game series I have double dipped on is the metal gear HD collection but that offered a portable game remade on an HD console and a lot of little extras where I felt it was a package that warranted the price. Didn't really see it as a double dip all that much. I love Last of Us as much as everyone but if it only offers a graphic upgrade and a few extra FPS then it doesn't do much for me.

Dammit Sony, where's the pre-order button on Amazon? Get your shit together!

EDIT: Is it just me, or does it feel like people wait until every 50th post goes up before they post so they don't get ignored?

Definitely just you.

If it helps with your paranoia, a large portion of GAFfers have pages set to 100 posts, so it doesn't help make a post more visible anyway.

And speaking for myself, if it's a subject I care about, I'll read every post anyway.

DBT85

Ah, I remember that. Wasn't the same guy, was it?

If this is true then I think it's safe to say that there will be no new Uncharted until at least 2015.

That was expected by many anyway considering how little we've seen of it.

I do wonder how much of the grunt work for this port ND will do though considering all other generational ports have been done by other teams.

Dreez

Of course I'll double dip for the game of last generation! Played campaign like 5 times & a lot of MP, never got any of the DLCs though. Shelved since PS4 came out because I can't go back to PS3 controller.

No, really, The Last of Us was the Game of the Generation. I'll buy a fucking system for it again.

Really, you too?So many people willing to get a PS4 for a PS3 game is insane to me.

It's a great game, but there's no hiding it'll be up-rezzed. They won't remake assets, it'll be like Tomb Raider. How is that worth buying a PS4 for?

I will definitely double dip, but depending on the price, not at launch. I mean, the game isn't even a year old, so I can't see myself paying $60 for a remaster of such a recent game. $30 and I'll bite Day 1.

Top Bottom