• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Turkey VP: The Last of Us + Left Behind DLC coming to PS4 in summer 2014

djshauny

Banned
double_dip__70855_zoom.jpg

Dam. Havnt seen those for years lol

Liberty4all

Banned
I couldn't think of a snappy reply to be honest.

It will be interesting if this proves to be true. Considering it's coming from a PlayStation VP ... Anyways I'll check with SCEA to see what they have to say about it.

KAL2006

Banned
360 only owners last gen need to play this. While Sony is at it they should port the Uncharted series, God of War 3, Heavy Rain, Beyond Journey and LittleBigPlanet 2 (unless Hub gets a PS4 port). All other games like Resistance, Killzone, MotorStorm and etc are not popular enough to warrant a port and I don't think 360 owners would be missing out. Though I do think Puppeteer deserves a second chance. Also Konami should port MGS4 before MGS5 for both PS4 and Xbone. I also want Dark Souls 2 port.

StuBurns

Banned
I wonder what happens when something like this leaks. For example, I wonder if the SOE exec who talked about Sony VR got a bollocking. People seem strangely casual with information at Sony.

360 only owners last gen need to play this. While Sony is at it they should port the Uncharted series, God of War 3, Heavy Rain, Beyond Journey and LittleBigPlanet 2 (unless Hub gets a PS4 port). All other games like Resistance, Killzone, MotorStorm and etc are not popular enough to warrant a port and I don't think 360 owners would be missing out. Though I do think Puppeteer deserves a second chance. Also Konami should port MGS4 before MGS5 for both PS4 and Xbone. I also want Dark Souls 2 port.

No, no more ports. Its just a waste of time and resources.

Kiant

We can leave Beyond on PS3, that game burned me :( impressive graphically but damn with all that hopping around the timeline.

KAL2006

Banned
I'd say that's The Order, given it's a new IP and single player only.

That actually would be a good way to sell The Order especially that it is lacking a multiplayer mode. I had a ton of fun with Uncharted 2 and Uncharted 3 Beta, I didn't even think about an Uncharted 4 Beta until now.

I couldn't think of a snappy reply to be honest.

It will be interesting if this proves to be true. Considering it's coming from a PlayStation VP ... Anyways I'll check with SCEA to see what they have to say about it.

They aren't going to say anything about it... but it's true.

And hysterical that this dude let it slip on a television show.

Kiant

Maybe I'm out of the loop here, but what's with the "Neil Druckmann is to blame for everything" joke?

Because there was a rumour him and Bruce Straley forced Amy Hennig out of ND so anytime anything happens with a Sony exec leaving or whatever it's jokingly blamed on Druckmann :p

Easiest double dip in history.

TLOU only had one issue, framerate.

Fix that and add the Second Son AA Solution and the game will be gold.

Jharp

Considering my jackass friends lost my PS3 copy and I never got to play the DLC as a result, this is welcome news.

Bring it on, Sony, just don't charge me $60 again. I'll give you $40.

Tagg9

Because there was a rumour him and Bruce Straley forced Amy Hennig out of ND so anytime anything happens with a Sony exec leaving or whatever it's jokingly blamed on Druckmann :p

Ah, gotcha. I thought that rumor was proven false. Poor Druckmann...

kaskade

I'll buy this in a heartbeat. Just a little crisper with some AA and I'll be happy. I've been wanting to play through the game again but I'm being hopeful for a PS4 version. Looks like it's actually going to happen.

Fuck that basement segment though. Shit was scary.

Top Bottom