• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Turkey VP: The Last of Us + Left Behind DLC coming to PS4 in summer 2014

ron_bato

They aren't going to say anything about it... but it's true.

And hysterical that this dude let it slip on a television show.

diego-wtf-juggo.gif

Fix that and add the Second Son AA Solution and the game will be gold.
I'm willing to sacrifice a chicken once a week if I could subscribe to this AA in all of my console games.

The aforementioned sacrifice will involve a rotisserie, and possibly BBQ sauce. Which will also be double dipped.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Sweet. I hope it's no more than $30. I'll probably wait to buy it used if it's more than that.

I have been holding off on playing the Last of Us because of the PS4 rumors. I really hope to play it this summer. I just wonder who they contracted to handle the port. I am assuming it is not being done inhouse.

Jigolo

198qj0pvzn5wqgif.gif

If true this is the first game I will ever buy twice. Glad it's coming with the DLC, I haven't played that yet.

StuBurns

Banned
I have been holding off on playing the Last of Us because of the PS4 rumors. I really hope to play it this summer. I just wonder who they contracted to handle the port. I am assuming it is not being done inhouse.
Bluepoint probably, I really hope they've gone to real time cutscenes, I don't want those dirty compressed 720p ones anywhere near this.

I rarely double dip in games, particularly with physical copies, but I'd totally buy this one on the first day. I might as well save now just in case they get the idea to release a limited version of the game.

HardRojo

I watched The Road for the first time yesterday and was itching for another playthrough of TLoU (beat it 3 times: Hard, Survivor and Survivor+), if this turns out to be true and release close I'll hold off on another playthrough and gladly but not patiently wait :D

Kambing

Will definitely be double dipping...

But am curious the time frame for release if they did announce the TLOU PS4 port at E3? Perhaps September? Hoping they just announce it and be all like "in stores today". But that is probably not happening.

the-last-of-us-ps4.png

(Yeah. It's a fake so calm down, mouthbreather)

Obviously it's fake because it uses the outdated Ellie model. I hate that people keep posting that image of Ellie and Joel when that model was only shown once. If you play the game you know that's not Ellie, and it should bother you.

I'm not frustrated with you, it's a funny mockup, but for some reason that has always been one of my pet peeves. At the start of last generation it drove me crazy every time someone used an image of the silver PS3 with the Boomerang controller in an article about PS3. I saw it happen again and again up until even a year after its launch.

cameron

Maybe full price? Game + DLC + enhanced graphics + another documentary?

I really don't know what to expect when they release the first in-game media (screenshot or video). It may or may not be glorious. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe just me but the thread title isn't very catchy. It should probably start with "The Last Of Us coming to PS4" or something then talk about the source. I almost skipped over it.

Hip Hop

How about enhanced framerate?

I would really like to skip this on my PS3 that I have. Will probably cop whenever I get a PS4 next year.

60 FPS should be mandatory on these enhanced versions.

chadskin

Obviously it's fake because it uses the outdated Ellie model. I hate that people keep posting that image of Ellie and Joel when that model was only shown once. If you play the game you know that's not Ellie, and it should bother you.

But the old Ellie model is so much closer to the Ellie actress Ellen Page.

They aren't going to say anything about it... but it's true.

And hysterical that this dude let it slip on a television show.

Awesome! I'm irrationally excited about this; I've already beaten the game twice on PS3, but I'll gladly play it twice more on PS4. Plus, I haven't played Left Behind yet so it'll be great to play that for the first time on PS4.

It is indeed pretty hysterical how it leaked. Then again, maybe that's how Sony decided to do the official announcement ;)

Hey Morty, any chance you know approximately when in the summer it'll be released? I'm hoping for July since The Evil Within hits at the end of August, which signals the beginning of the floodgates opening for the remainder of 2014. Though I'm not sure I can think of any big games that have ever been released in July. An announcement at E3 in June and release in late August/early September does seem the most likely.

My Wishlist for this, and what I think it will include.

1080p duh
60fps duh
Enhanced texture resolutions and detail
SMAA TX1 ( isn't this the Second Son solution? Forget the full acronym )
Making of Video
Uncharted 4 video secret video

joeblow

Single dipper here! With "next-gen" around the corner, I simply waited knowing this good news would eventually come about.

Not only was I was able to get through some backlog instead, but my first impression of the game will be in glorious HD as a result.

Dead

well not really...yet
Will buy ASAP. Game deserves to be preserved in them 1080p's. And hopefully 60fps

Was planning a new play through but will wait for this if true.

Would be amazing if it's called game of the generation edition lol. Do it sony. Now hoping for a bio infinite definitive edition...

mf luder

It was a good experience the first time round and I'm sure it will look nice but I've no desire to play it again. Gameplay just isn't fun or varied enough (IMO) to warrant another purchase.

Kariodude

Banned
I love enchanced graphics. I hope they actually add more than just better graphics. Unless they charge $40 it won't be worth it without more meat.

Top Bottom