• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Vita FW 1.8. What changed?

Yo Sony, I can't connect to the WiFi Hotspot service in LAX Marriott Hotel now. 8^/
It's run by ibahn.

Error code is C0-4753-9.

Looks like the same error code when people try to download Youtube video via JavaScript in 1.8. Did you try to lock it down and broke WiFi hotspot access in the process ?

Every Marriot I go to has premium wifi, not free ones.

Also, Sony needs to update Music Unlimited so you can have both that and a game running at once.

Also, make it less bloated with stupid album covers I give two shits about.

patsu

Every Marriot I go to has premium wifi, not free ones.

Also, Sony needs to update Music Unlimited so you can have both that and a game running at once.

Also, make it less bloated with stupid album covers I give two shits about.

They have free 24 hour Wifi at the lobby. ^_^

You can run Music Unlimited Offline mode together with a game. I tested with an offline playlist of 21 songs.

They have free 24 hour Wifi at the lobby. ^_^

You can run Music Unlimited Offline mode together with a game. I tested with an offline playlist of 21 songs.

I want online support. Also, they need a "radio" feature, like Pandora. And the suggestions they give me are crap too.

patsu

It has "My Channel" for creating a station of your favorite artist or composer (Genres are already supported in standard Channels).

Not sure how its recommendation works. I seldom use their recommendations.

Sense-Me categorizes music based on mood. I don't use that much either. 8^P

itxaka

Defeatist
So now that I can play FF8 in the ps3 and vita...is there any way of using the same save for both? I would love to play at home and then put the save on my psvita to play on my way to work.

Any info regarding this anywhere?

Thanks!

KalBalboa

Banned
So now that I can play FF8 in the ps3 and vita...is there any way of using the same save for both? I would love to play at home and then put the save on my psvita to play on my way to work.

Any info regarding this anywhere?

Thanks!

I'm doing that exact thing. Just backup the save data from the Vita to the PS3 and vice versa.

Plug the Vita into the PS3, go to content manager and backup the PlayStation data. You can pick specific saves and virtual cards, too.

itxaka

Defeatist
I'm doing that exact thing. Just backup the save data from the Vita to the PS3 and vice versa.

Plug the Vita into the PS3, go to content manager and backup the PlayStation data. You can pick specific saves and virtual cards, too.

Awe-fucking-some!

Thanks man!

neorej

ERMYGERD!
just got my vita, with rayman, mortal kombat, gravity rush and fifa. what do i do to get the most out of the device?

just got my vita, with rayman, mortal kombat, gravity rush and fifa. what do i do to get the most out of the device?

Update the firmware go through the settings and set them to your liking and just enjoy the system/games.
3AQmK.gif

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead

That's great that it's possible but what a pain. Cloud syncing isn't possible?

Top Bottom