• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Vita = TWO HUNDRED FORTY NINE US DOLLARS ($249)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number45

Has this been shown before?

http://uk.playstation.com/psn/news/...troduces-PlayStation-Store/?site_locale=en_GB

TOP.png

Detail.png

Sparkles? well that CHANGES everything. forget what i said before! also the lighting in those pics make them look better than the other one before.

Emitan

I'm assuming NA is just getting black at launch. If Persona 4 comes with a yellow Vita...it shall be mine. Or the blue one to match my 3DS.

Billychu said:
I'm assuming NA is just getting black at launch. If Persona 4 comes with a yellow Vita...it shall be mine. Or the blue one to match my 3DS.

I'm think our only hope other than a eventual white and/or pink vita release, is through bundles....2/3 years after the system is out.....

Anybody knows if we will be able to get a much longer batterie life while playing psp games instead of vita ?

also I'm curious about blutooth support, any screenshot, video, hands details if it works the same way as on psp go?

lowrider007

Licorice-flavoured booze?
wow those are b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l !, pink or mauve for me, so are these actually going to come out or are they just for show?

AniHawk

so basically, i'm going to have to wait for that blue one. but when that blue one comes out, i'll be buying seventy of them.

Zoibie

Suzzopher said:
http://uk.playstation.com/media/Bj2yltVS/TOP.png[IMG]

No comics :([/QUOTE]

It'll come eventually, I think it's just a case of sorting out contracts. It would be criminal for Sony to put comics on their other devices and leave out the one with the best display.

Man, are Lumines and Hot Shots Golf really going to make me buy this thing?! Gosh, as much as I don't want a dedicated portable...those two games...ugh. They get me.

KaYotiX

Banned
Want white so bad!! Too bad all we will get us black for the first 2 yrs. With a vita and 3DS my portable gaming is complete!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom