• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation: "When Worlds Collide" [Insomniac game, leaked as R&C: Into The Nexus]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PistolGrip

sex vacation in Guam
It has to be Santa Monica new IP. Sci-FI Open world Universe :O... I cant wait for Gamescom now. Is IGN saying they will have exclusive first showing on this?

Squire

Banned
It has to be Santa Monica new IP. Sci-FI Open world Universe :O... I cant wait for Gamescom now. Is IGN saying they will have exclusive first showing on this?

They just said they're revealing it. I'm sure every major outlet has seen it and will have a preview.

kennyamr

SCE Santa Monica Studio's next-gen brand-new series.

I am VERY sure this will be the case.

Media Molecule, Naughty Dog, and maybe SCE Japan Studio are next in line!

Choo-chooo!! I guess I'm aboard this SSM new IP hype.

Hopefully the character design is a lot more pleasant to look at this time around in comparison to Kratos. #shallow

You mean GOWA having TLOU demo and this:
http://n4g.com/news/1307050/the-las...-congrats-1-min-of-clicker-gow-meets-tlou-art

FiQLONi.jpg
]

Alsou you mean this: http://www.ps3center.net//news/5483/the-last-of-us-teasing-ps4-release-date/

Two worlds colliding is also another way of saying an eclipse. The next lunar eclipse happens on October 18th of this year.

Imagine a crossver between the most sucessful Sony games where Fungus infecting GOW universe or GOW universe opening a hyperdimentional gate to TLOU universe.Everything can happen in this corrupt world ! Too many concidences to leave them unspotted !

it's legend of dragoon.
trust me guys i know these things

:(

Edit: I'm lying. I have no clue what the hell it is.
I want it to be something neat, like an RPG.

Speculation could have been crazier:

cucXSu6.jpg

While I HIGHLY doubt it's HL3, I will add a little fire to the game-being-HL3-rumor. I'm sure this is unrelated, but (remember the reveal is happening via IGN) on twitter there was a conversation between several IGNers on Sunday, particularly Andrew Goldfarb and Mitch Dyer. Mitch was chiding Andrew for never playing HL2. As a result Andrew is now playing HL2 finally after 9 years. Like I said, it's probably a coincidence. Speculate away!

Tagg9

While I HIGHLY doubt it's HL3, I will add a little fire to the game-being-HL3-rumor. I'm sure this is unrelated, but (remember the reveal is happening via IGN) on twitter there was a conversation between several IGNers on Sunday, particularly Andrew Goldfarb and Mitch Dyer. Mitch was chiding Andrew for never playing HL2. As a result Andrew is now playing HL2 finally after 9 years. Like I said, it's probably a coincidence. Speculate away!

Yeah, because Sony is going to reveal Half Life 3.

Can people please avoid random HL3 speculation in new game reveal threads?

Why do people think this is Stigg's new IP?

I really can't see it being that. I'd be surprised if it's anything major. People need to remember that gamescom is next month, so if they're planning to announce a huge PS4 title then it's going to happen there.

This won't even be for a game.

It is something to do with Playstation Home, or the new version that will be on PS4, plus some PS4 PS Plus details.

It is something to do with Playstation Home, or the new version that will be on PS4, plus some PS4 PS Plus details.

Oh no... Somehow you've thought of the worst possible scenario, and it also seems the most likely.

"Presenting the new Playstation Home, where your world collides with the virtual world."

OnFire331

Why would IGN grab the reveal of that? Anyway, with this being so close to Gamescom I can't imagine they'll reveal a big title but it'd be nice to be surprised. Maybe it'll be a big title revealed to speed up the hype train for GC?

Gorillaz

No...not jumping on a hype train not this time gaf

It probably isn't a game but something like home or an entertainment app.

artist

Banned
The guy who was hinting (darkbear?), he was banned(?) and his posts were also deleted.

I've never seen posts being deleted. Hmm ..

Figured it out guys

bi06h4s.jpg

notice the white lines in the visible ring...

Japanese flag...

Sony relocation to US HQ to battle MS!

Worlds Have Collided!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom