• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation: "When Worlds Collide" [Insomniac game, leaked as R&C: Into The Nexus]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAA

Hmmmmmmm
Ratchet + Clank... Not sure how to feel...
I LOVED R+C 1/2/3, I got the HD collection too infact.
But I got tools of destruction... and I just didnt like it... the spark the game had was gone to me...

Is it worth motivating myself to buy it again and try beating it in prepartion for this? At least if it is a new R+C game?

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Next gen Ratchet would be just lovely.

Or something else. Not sure if I can get too excited given my impressions on FUSE and my mixed feelings on Sunset Overdrive.

Spyro? That purple..

Fuck it. Ratchet & Clank + Jak & Daxter + Crash Bandicoot + Sly Cooper + Spyro.

tumblr_m1930ks6Go1qbpn3g.gif

Aureon

Please do not let me serve on a jury. I am actually a crazy person.
Hmmmmmmm
Ratchet + Clank... Not sure how to feel...
I LOVED R+C 1/2/3, I got the HD collection too infact.
But I got tools of destruction... and I just didnt like it... the spark the game had was gone to me...

Is it worth motivating myself to buy it again and try beating it in prepartion for this? At least if it is a new R+C game?

Crack in Time is the best ratchet, hands down.

FranXico

New Jak and Daxter game?

Expect a Vita title.

If it were for PS4, it would be great, but Sony is trying to reVitalise it, aren't they?

Cross-franchise platform title of Jak and Daxter + Ratchet and Clank? Terrific news if this is the case! :)

Ok, so why is FFA so bad game? I liked it.

FFS, it was small 20 dollar/euro game. A small spinoff. Why does everyone think its a proper game in series? For what its worth I enjoyed it. More than QuestForBooty.

But PLEASE be proper R&C game. Or proper crossover.

I cant stress that enough.

8byte

Banned
FFA was a pile of shit. The only R&C game I want is a sequel to ACiT.

You are a R&C megafan so honestly your opinion means absolutely nothing to me as it is nowhere near discerning enough to take seriously.

+1 to the ignore list, lol. .

FFA was a spin off title that delivered all of the great R&C mechanics in really fun combat arenas, along with extremely competitive and balanced MP. To call it a piece of shit not only makes you look like a petulant little child, but it also makes you look like an elitist joke.

I'd rather be a megafan any day of the week than a hyperbolic pretentious gamer who refers to solid titles as "piles of shit".

I've been playing Jak and Daxter Collection recently and that portal looks straight out of there. If it's a Jak/Ratchet crossover, it had better focus on a version of Jak more akin to the Precursor Legacy one. The gritty BS is really irritating to play and look at.

Sooo disappointed.

I won't say anything else, becuase the temptation to get super negative is there, but I just wish I had tempered my expectations.

I am really not sold on Insomniac's output.

Jonboy

Surely Colin wouldn't be this excited about a Move game...

Colin Moriarty ‏@notaxation 1m
I can't wait to show you what @PlayStation's been teasing. =) IGN, soon...

Joeki11a

Banned
no fuck you

they makes games for everyone's tastes, go find something to play

nobody said the games are bad, just that they
Ran this to the ground already.

Show that you can create a brand new set of
Characters and universe. They are talented and creative enough to do it.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
That looks like some kind of "Nexus".

Maybe it sucks up popular Sony platformer characters into the same universe?

*squinty eyes*

keep in mind, the main storyline of the Future arc revolved around issues and trans dimension stuff. so worlds colliding could be something entirely contained within the Ratchet lore

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
*squinty eyes*

keep in mind, the main storyline of the Future arc revolved around issues and trans dimension stuff. so worlds colliding could be something entirely contained within the Ratchet lore

Hmm. I'll take that as a heavy hint away from a Jak connection then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom