• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation: "When Worlds Collide" [Insomniac game, leaked as R&C: Into The Nexus]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BibiMaghoo

1-alien-poster.jpg

Made me think of this for some reason.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I like Dust 514...

I'm not exactly expecting anything unique or fresh from the God of War franchise. We're 6 games deep now and it has been more of the same. The franchise would have to take a drastic shift to get me interested again.

dugdug

Banned
Highly doubt it's DUST 514-related. Just a coincidence, I imagine.

Why would they re-hype something that's already released?

GodofWine

Probably Half-life 3 related :)

My only guess is this is the opening of their Planetside 2 marketing efforts. If ps2 was a 60 dollar game people would be salivating over it, sony needs to show this game to get rid of the f2p stigma on consoles.

Edit: was going to say its the Dust-Eve thing after thinking more about it.

Why would it be posted on Sony Santa Monica's FB page if it's for DUST? They have nothing to do with that game.

EDIT: And if that magazine cover is from '09, they're definitely not related. Still, my brain is telling me it's going to end up being for a shooter, even if it's not that specific shooter. So meh.

Why would it be posted on Sony Santa Monica's FB page if it's for DUST? They have nothing to do with that game.

EDIT: And if that magazine cover is from '09, they're definitely not related. Still, my brain is telling me it's going to end up being for a shooter, even if it's not that specific shooter. So meh.

It was posted on SSM's Facebook page?

Gadirok

Atleast people who play DUST 514 on the PS3 will be happy to hear that PS4 is getting DUST 514. Though it was a bit obvious that CCP would port it over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom