• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation: "When Worlds Collide" [Insomniac game, leaked as R&C: Into The Nexus]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrValtor

Banned
Why would it be posted on Sony Santa Monica's FB page if it's for DUST? They have nothing to do with that game.

EDIT: And if that magazine cover is from '09, they're definitely not related. Still, my brain is telling me it's going to end up being for a shooter, even if it's not that specific shooter. So meh.

Maybe they handled a PS4 port.

De-mon

Can nobody see 2009 on that cover?

Yep.

EDGEcov209.jpg

Maybe they handled a PS4 port.

Why would they do that? Sony doesn't own the rights to DUST, and they're not going to pool money into porting a third party studio's game for them, especially when said third party is perfectly capable of making a PS4 port themselves.

Meia

It's old, yep. Doesn't mean they can't use the same tagline again.

Yep.

Why was my hype diminished? Played through a game recently and have Schrödinger's cat stuck in my head. That pic made me feel like the box was opened. I was hyped about unlimited possibilities. Now I'm set for disappointment after seeing that. :p

Silky

Banned
Seeing as God of War bombed sales wise, I think SSM is taking a break on God of War.
It's a high possibility that, this is Playstation All Stars 2 or, a new crossover IP.

Echoing the Jak/Ratchet crossover.

Squire

Banned
Why would SSM make PS All Stars 2? Also why would anyone make that game when the first one bombed?

I'd guess GoW or a new IP.

Yeah, I'm shocked people are seriously guessing PSABR2.

Seth Killian and Ariel Angelotti (who were producers on PSABR) are producing The Order now, fwiw.

And, you know, PSABR bombed. Hard.

Seeing as God of War bombed sales wise, I think SSM is taking a break on God of War.
It's a high possibility that, this is Playstation All Stars 2 or, a new crossover IP.

Echoing the Jak/Ratchet crossover.

I think there just wasn't a massive interest for Ascension compared to the numbered titles. I believe a lot of the fans want to see where the series goes next, so a prequel was kind of a 'meh' affair.

God of War 4 for the PS4 will be massive- one way or another. It's coming.

Stealth50

Playstation Kingdom. It's a Playstation version of Kingdom Hearts.

Clues:
  • Sony has a history of doing their own take on popular concepts. (See LBP karting, PS All-stars, Wipeout, Killzone..)
  • SSM recently took over all responsibility of the PS All-stars franchise.
  • It would be really awesome.

so Playstation All Stars Battle Royale 2? you just know it's gonna have Cloud Strife

Llightning is actually cosplaying him to be precise

Why would it be posted on Sony Santa Monica's FB page if it's for DUST? They have nothing to do with that game.

EDIT: And if that magazine cover is from '09, they're definitely not related. Still, my brain is telling me it's going to end up being for a shooter, even if it's not that specific shooter. So meh.

Maybe Stig's new ip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom