• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Please, explain (E3 girls DVD)

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
www.e3girls.com

-See the booth Babes as you remeber them
-Over 55 Minutes of Footage Only the E3 Babes
-Full uncut Namco Live and SRS Fashion Show
-More than 650 Jpg images of the girls from E3 2004
-Your purchase helps keep this site alive and free! Thank you for supporting us

Some of the E3 girls have "quality" websites...

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
If you go to that site, then to the new photos bit and click on the first girl (assuming it's not random)...is she not wearing panties?

Mama Smurf

Haha, dirty bitch. She must be one hell of an attention whore, as if she wasn't going to get stared at enough.

There's a pic of her below that one as well.

DCX

DCX
shuri said:
That's fucking sad. Why would someone buy this
I'm assuming the same people who make sure the E3 DVD they buy has the most " Booth Babe " footage :)

DCX

DCX

DCX
psycho_snake said:
They should ahve pole dancing at next years E3:)
That would degrading to them ;) lol I'm sure being at E3 is individually their worst gigs of their careers.

DCX

Mama Smurf

I've never actually been anywhere like E3, but is having a picture taken with a booth babe so bad? I mean, you're assuming they're doing it for loserish "OH my god hot girl let me touch you" reasons, but isn't it just like taking a picture of the experience? Like having your picture taken beside a game you're really excited about or outside the convention centre, or even like when you're on holiday. You don't just take a random picture, you stand in front of the Eiffel Tower or in such a way that you can see the beach behind you.

Isn't it just like that? Or do you have to queue up or something, in which case I'd totally agree.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
DCX said:
That would degrading to them ;) lol I'm sure being at E3 is individually their worst gigs of their careers.

DCX
not really, wherever money is, they'll do whats needed (Pole dancing dammit). I wonder what bill gates would do if a stripper wnet up to him.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
Mama Smurf said:
I've never actually been anywhere like E3, but is having a picture taken with a booth babe so bad? I mean, you're assuming they're doing it for loserish "OH my god hot girl let me touch you" reasons, but isn't it just like taking a picture of the experience? Like having your picture taken beside a game you're really excited about or outside the convention centre, or even like when you're on holiday. You don't just take a random picture, you stand in front of the Eiffel Tower or in such a way that you can see the beach behind you.

Isn't it just like that? Or do you have to queue up or something, in which case I'd totally agree.
I take loads of random pictures on holiday, thats why i always run out of film early:(

Santo

Mama Smurf said:

OMG here is me standing infront of Halo 2 at E3 omg i have friends

ChrisReid

Mama Smurf said:
If you go to that site, then to the new photos bit and click on the first girl (assuming it's not random)...is she not wearing panties?

She has to be.. in different angles you can see her thong straps rising above her skirt. It's just an optical illusion or whatever.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
ChrisReid said:
She has to be.. in different angles you can see her thong straps rising above her skirt. It's just an optical illusion or whatever.

The other pics might have been taken on different days. But that is far from an optical illusion.

Best booth babe ever, with or without panties.

398playlogic.jpg

Top Bottom