• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Plus-size model Tess Holliday reveals she's receiving treatment for anorexia

It's not often I'm ashamed of members of this community anymore since Politics was nuked, but this thread seems to do the job still. Completely unbelievable. Gonna have to stick it on ignore. The level of hate and childish attacks is just ridiculous.
You think the 500 pound anorexic is being serious? The 'hate' and 'attacks' are jokes--they're answering a troll in kind. Lighten up (... the scales)

down 2 orth

It's not often I'm ashamed of members of this community anymore since Politics was nuked, but this thread seems to do the job still. Completely unbelievable. Gonna have to stick it on ignore. The level of hate and childish attacks is just ridiculous.

Maybe we just need someone to teach us about morals and proper social justice. Anyone, really. Even it's... Nobody Important :pie_diana:

Peggies

Gold Member
fascinating GIF

Top Bottom