• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Point & Click Adventure Thread 2018 - This Is The Year!

New trailer for Trüberbrook and it looks excellent. A little more feel for the story and a lot of new scenes showed off. My hype for this game continues to grow.

Fuz

Banned
Trüberbrook looks so fucking great. I hope writing and puzzles are on par with the incredible art style.

TripleSun

If anyone is interested, it looks like the Tex Murphy games are 80% off on Steam at the moment. Each are $1.19~$1.99. 32 hours left for the sale. If you buy as the complete pack the price is $5.99 instead of the usual $29.99. (Doesn't include Tesla Effect)

Last edited:
frogmeetsdog frogmeetsdog Great post! I haven't even finished reading it yet and it's very interesting.

Just wanted to show that appreciation in case I can't finish reading and properly respond today, due to being busy.
No problem - Couldn’t stop writing anymore ;) Glad you liked it!

And I agree, Trüberbook is gonna be amazing for sure - Graphics, setting, story, atmosphere, the game looks extremely promising!

TripleSun

God, that Truberbrook trailer hypes me up!

Mr Underhill Mr Underhill Considering most of us are consumers it would be nice to get perspective from the other side

In other news, has anyone played Eselmir and the five magical gifts? The artwork is like straight out of a fairy tale and apparently its 15+ hours long and it's all heavy story/lore, which sounds amazing. The main "negative" I read was it is only for people who don't shy away from paragraphs and paragraphs of dialogues/tomes, which just sounds like a fleshed-out, inviting world. It's also on sale on Steam right now. 75% off
I picked it up and hopefully will get around to it sooner than later. Justadventure's review sold me on the game, was just waiting on a sale to nab it. It's only $3.49 for now (Well for the next 7 hours)

Last edited:
Truberbrook preview on RPS https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/20...ks-like-a-dream-and-handles-like-a-nightmare/

On the subject of how adventure games are faring in TYOOL 2018, I have so many thoughts to share, especially from the perspective of a dev about to release such a game... Hope I can scrounge together some time and put a few lines together later.

That new RPS re-design is beyond horrible. The new logo absolutely stinks and the colour scheme, somehow, is even worse.

I can't stand going there now

Last edited:

Would be cool for this Seinfeld game (from the creator of Paradigm) to become reality one day. The dev keeps posting about it for over two years now (while still staying rather mum about overall progess and release date). Wonder if he'll be legally allowed by the rightholders of the show to release this game but I see so many hilarious possibilities for an adventure within the Seinfeld universe that I really hope to be able to play it one day soon.

Really wonder what's up with the spinning though. :D

TripleSun

Now that would be great. I'm surprised they are still talking/designing on it at this point. It's been like a running joke for so long. Love the spinning haha

Nearly 1,400 likes on Twitter is saying something

I like how someone asks how the dev is going and when it will release and he goes "secret". That probably gives us hope

Last edited:
On the subject of how adventure games are faring in TYOOL 2018, I have so many thoughts to share, especially from the perspective of a dev about to release such a game... Hope I can scrounge together some time and put a few lines together later.

Now you got me curious - Judging from some of your older posts and your avatar you're involved with Gibbous, aren't you? I can't tell you how amazing this game looks at first glance: Beautiful graphics, magical looking universe, intriguing characters ...

Looks right up my alley and from all the games in this list it's actually the one I'm looking most forward to try. If puzzles and length will be the same quality as the impressions so far I'm going to be in heaven after release!

Looking very much forward to your perspective, thoughts and experience on the state of PnCs in 2018. But if you don't find the time right away I guess I also would't mind. After all that would probably only mean you'd be busy with putting the finishing touches onto Gibbous instead ;)

Has anyone played this yet? Return of the Tentacle (inofficial fan sequel for DoTT)

2.jpg

Surprised this hasn't been shot down by Disney so far but definitely looks promising. As far as I understand this isn't the full game but just the "prequel" so far (still 1GB size). Might give it a shot over the weekend.

P. S.: To get a first impression of it, I watched the first 2 minutes of Return of the Tentacle on a German Youtube channel and for a free, fanmade game the production value looks absolutely insane (incl complete German & English voiceovers and other languages as text). Graphics look like out of the DoTT remake. Even has achievements ...

Most people needed about 2.30 - 3.30 hrs to complete the game. Looking really forward when I'll have the time to play through it myself. Don't wanna jinx anything (and devs ask everybody to spread the word about the game anyway) but anyone who wants to play it should probably download it as soon as possible, just to be safe.

That's unquestionably deserved - Review numbers for Unavowed are through the roof! General praise everywhere you look for the voice acting, enhanced pixel graphics, story, puzzles and the game's replayability:
- 5 out of 5 stars on Adventure Gamer
- 90% on Gamespot
- 80% on PC Gamer
- 8/10 on Steam (for now at least, got a feeling this will improve - After all 33 out of 35 user reviews are positive)
- and a whopping 86% critic's score average on Metacritic.

Only a bit surprised by the low Metacritic user score so far but one article cited some technical problems which will certainly get ironed out asap. But from my experience the main reason people leave a 0 or 1 star scores on Metacritic are bugs or other technical issues - So the number probably has very little to do with the game itself. Not to mention it's just the average out of 5 scores so far.

Anyway, yay for the release! Kudos to Wadjet Eye for releasing on time. One of the most reliable and consistent devs/publishers in the genre. Makes it doubly sweet to hear about Unavowed's succesful start.

Been playing Unavowed very heavily for the past day and I'm really impressed with it. Above anything else I'd call it the most immersive game Wadjet Eye has produced. The environments genuinely capture New York City in a way that's a cut above the Blackwell games. For one the sheer number of environments is incredible to start with. But there's a real sense of connectivity screen-to-screen. The locations will sometimes wrap around, not to mention the quality in which they're rendered. It all comes together in a way that impresses a legitimately convincing sense of place imo.

It's also dripping with style. The "fantasy" aspect of Dave Gilbert's urban fantasy is cranked up to 10. Unavowed is just giving me a world that I love to spend time in. That aspect has got me hooked.

I'm finding the puzzles to be on the easier side of things. On some level that seems to come from a much more gentle, deliberate, difficulty curve than your average AG (things are beginning to get a bit more complicated in the last scenario I played*). On another level the puzzles are just fairly simple. There's pros and cons to it. I'm not getting the most intense moments of satisfaction from solving these problems... but on the other hand everything is well integrated into the plot and the game progresses at an even, steady, pace. I always like an adventure game I can recommend to my non-enthusiast friends as well.

It's worth mentioning that a lot of the vocal performances are stand-out great. It's something Wadjet Eye is known for but they've managed to step it up more than usual for Unavowed. Really impressed with Vicki's actress in particular. Overall I just can't wait to keep playing.

China-town level. After you find the new locations at the bar.l

Last edited:

RAIDEN1

Seeing the opening 4 minutes of the Return of the Tentacle must praise the work that has been put into it...even if it is a fan-made project....this is probably the best we'll get anyway...there is about as much chance of getting an official sequel to it as there is of a sequel to Full Throttle ever coming out...

Seeing the opening 4 minutes of the Return of the Tentacle must praise the work that has been put into it...even if it is a fan-made project....this is probably the best we'll get anyway...there is about as much chance of getting an official sequel to it as there is of a sequel to Full Throttle ever coming out...
Same here, I played 20 minutes so far and am very impressed what they‘ve done with it. Extremely professional for a fan made game. Even Chinese and Romanian text localization. On top of that we also get to meet
Sam & Max

I‘m blown away by the effort that‘s been put into Return of the Tentacle and it‘s a shame Disney could issue a Cease & Desist any moment while at the same time having absolutely no interest themselves to make a sequel to any of the classic Lucas Art adventures (they‘re just collecting dust on the virtual Disney shelf) ...

Heck, in a total **** move Disney even has pulled the official Monkey Island remakes from the Apple/iOS App Store out of reasons still not entirely comprehensible to me. I bought both games back in the day - before App Store cloud saving - and now they‘re gone and I can‘t redownload them again. That really goes to show how much Disney cares about their newly acquired Lucas Arts catalogue (apparently, if the name isn‘t Star Trek it isn‘t interesting).

Taking all of this into account I really think they should just sell the rights to the Lucas Arts games to anybody who cares about and plans on doing something with them. Ron Gilbert asked them for the IP to Monkey Island and Maniac Mansion but atm it‘s pretty save to say that this won‘t happen. Out of whatever reason. It‘s not like Disney gives a damn about the titles.

Last edited:

i just watched the first few minutes. man so great to see this in action. brings back so many feels.

i just watched the first few minutes. man so great to see this in action. brings back so many feels.
Same here :) . When I first posted the link to Return of the Tentacle yesterday I already was pretty impressed with the screenshots and the 1GB file size but just couldn‘t imagine that some hobby project could be this engaging. professional and especially do the original DoTT justice. But boy after I tried it, am I glad how wrong I was.

Puzzles, graphics, even voiceovers - Everything is completely top-notch. If it weren’t for the comparatively shorter length to a full adventure (not that 2-4 hours aren’t great for a free, fan-made title) this could be an official sequel and nobody would know the difference. And they made this game without any money ... Just imagine what those guys could do if they had funding, staff and the IP.

Last edited:
So will there be a full version of the return of the tentacle is only a demo available this minute ?
Well, atm there is "just" the prequel. They're saying that they're working on the full game and I hope they can deliver - But as long as they don't have the rights they technically aren't allowed to offer or sell anything, even the free download now is in constant danger of receiving a C & D from Disney.

That's why I'm a bit skeptical on them finishing on what they say/set out to do. I wish them nothing but the best and it would be a dream come true for them to be able to finish the full game. But as it stands now, there's "only" the prologue - With a standard playing time of 2.20h+ (at least that's what most people in the game's forums reported, I hope I can get to the rest of the game on Saturday) I'd consider it a bit larger than a demo though.

Maybe we're lucky and it ends up like (King's Quest) The Silver Lining. Those guys got a Cease & Desist too after two big companies at first tried to shut down their game. After fan protests and later some good fortune they were able to continue it. Alas, this game wasn't anything to write home about though (not to mention that - even after years - they still haven't made good on their promise to release the last episode) especially compared to Return of the Tentacle.

I suppose the best we could do is to protest as much as possible should the RotT creators ever receive a takedown notice for the prologue ... To be frank, I really doubt there'll be more released of this game if those guys won't get the rights. The chance for this is small but if they would - with the help of some lucky star - really be able to acquire those they probably could and woud complete the full game - Maybe with the help of some crowdfunding.

As it stands of now - No IP, programmers and voice actors having to work for free in their spare time etc I think their goal to produce a full Tentacle game is a bit too lofty. Yes, they're saying that they're planning on releasing more and they also keep asking people to spread the word about the prologue. Of course I hope they'll be able to deliver but short of a miracle they'd probably run into legal hurdles soon enough. Not to mention that in the current situation they'd need the people involved to do much much more work for free for the rest of the game.

Still, I don't want to be too pessimistic, plus this is just me speculating of course. But I guess the only shot of ever getting the complete RotT game is if by a small chance they either could acquire the rights to the DotT IP and be able to make money of the thing - And of course I'd love to be wrong about this ;)

Last edited:
What's up dudes. I promised I'd write a bit about how making an adventure game in 2018 is. Spoiler: it's hard as hell.

We started working on Gibbous back in 2015, working on the concept and demo in between contract work. It was really only in 2016, when we were funded on Kickstarter, that we could say to hell with client work and dedicate our lives to this game, and that's no exaggeration. I've taken 3 weeks of holiday in a bit over two years, and have been working 10-12 hrs straight for about a year now.

If you're making an indie game, an adventure is about the least cost-effective genre you could work in, other than maybe RPGs. You have 30 scenes in your game, that's 30 high-res detailed environment to paint (we have almost 70). And we're talking resolutions anywhere from HD (1920x1080) up to 6000x5000px. Some backgrounds in this game took me two weeks to paint.

Did I mention there were three of us for most of production? Two artists/animators/musicians and a programmer. I've got a lot of creative inclinations and I love wearing many hats. It was cool to do music and artwork one day, animation and writing/designing the other... On the other hand, we've embarked on making a game that would realistically probably take at least 15-20 people to make. How do you make up for that? Work some more! Screw social life, screw everything, this is your dream, make it happen. I'm not 20 years old anymore - I'm freakin' 36, and this insane work ethic has taken its toll on me. I could barely even notice my tinnitus back in 2016, now when I go to sleep it's like a stack of old TVs tuned to static and turned up to 11 in my head. But that's Ok, we're close to the finish line, and I'm super proud of what me and my team have accomplished.

This is a to-be-continued, I need to get back to editing voices and mixing music and cutting cutscenes and doing social media and ---

Anyway, this week we finally put our new trailer and Steam page up. Super proud right now, I won't lie.

And this is our Steam page. If Gibbous looks like something you'd dig, we'd truly appreciate you wishlisting it. Launching on Steam (which we hope to do this Autumn) is a super scary thing, and the more people wishlist our game the better the chances of getting eyes on the game are.

That's the thing - I'm convinced we've put enough passion and love and work into this project that people will buy it and support us in our dream to making games; what is scary is having to fight over gamers' attention with thousands of other projects, and being in a super niche genre. That's why every share and retweet counts. Telling someone really helps.

Thanks for reading, guys. I'll be back with more adventure-making thoughts later :)

The trailer looks amazing - With all the effort, love and passion put into this game I’m already pretty sure it’s gonna be one of 2018’s standout adventures. Going to wishlist it on Steam of course.

Can’t wait for autumn - Suppose the heatwave will be over by then PLUS the release of Gibbous (and Lamplight City). Hard to beat that :D

Last edited:
Playing Unavowed atm. Great game, good writing. Puzzles not that hard so far but Wadjet Eye always has a unique style in that regard.

Ran into quite a few bugs so far though. Some would've been gamebreaking if a restart hadn't repaired everything. Hope they'll iron those out.

Otherwise very engaging game, wasn't completely sure about it at first but the longer you play the harder it becomes to stop :)

Last edited:

Fuz

Banned
Unavowed is INSANELY good. I knew it would have been amazing, just never thought this much. I'm a huge fan of the Blackwell series, but this is the greatest Wadjet adventure by far.
Yes, the puzzles (so far, I'm still going on) are really easy, but the different ways to solve them paired to the writing, the characters, the setting, the art, the impactful choices and all those little details everywhere make it so damn great. It will be very, very hard for anyone to top this.
It's fantastic.

Side thought: This is how Telltale games should be.

Last edited:
Technobabylon is still my favorite Wadjet Eye game. Unavowed is fantastic and very unique for all the new things it tries. Certainly my favorite adventure this year. It'll be hard to top such a strong cast of characters with such an engrossing world to explore.

Speaking of Telltale, I just played through The Walking Dead Final Season: Episode 1. In short it's a really strong start. The best character writing the series has seen since S1 and an interesting concept in influencing AJ by the actions you take around him. It's a slower episode with a lot of character development but that's a very good thing. All that character work sets the stage perfectly for the absolutely explosive cliff-hanger ending.

Way more exploration and interactivity than last season. As usual with TellTale, they could definitely stand to push it further. They were headed in the right direction with Season 2 of Batman (which I also recently played). That actually had some legit puzzle solving. The unscripted combat is a nice addition but there are so many moments in the script that would lend themselves to a good puzzle.

In any case I'm looking forward to the next episode and have high hopes for what they've got planned. Expecting some genuine twists & surprises.

Hmm, for me Unavowed was ok. Not bad but definitely liked other Wadjet Eye games and adventures this year better. If a game is so light on puzzles like this one the more focus lies on the story. Imho the main character stays pretty bland throughout the entire game though and the story is rather a bit cliched. But
the twist in the middle is pretty cool and shocking.

Also liked most of the protagonists and the different ways of solutions and outcomes depending on which characters and actions you chose. It’s not enough for me wanting to replay the game though so I’d probably have preferred for the game to choose your companions for each missions for you and in turn getting more sophisticated puzzles instead of the multiple character solutions which probably took quite a bit of development time. The multiple endings are also neat but imo it’s not so good that
they just hinge on a single choice at the very end, pretty much negating everything you’ve done before.

I liked the Blackwell series better, same with Technobabylon, Shardlight and Gemini Rue (if I’m not mistaken, the latter three only were published by Wadjet Eye though).

Still glad to hear about the good sales though. Wonder if that also has to do with the fact that they incorporated more Choose Your Own Adventure gameplay or just with the high popularity of Wadjet Eye’s adventures.

Looking at this success and the boost Thimbleweed Park has gotten lately - apparently thanks to the Switch - maybe I was a bit pessimistic about the current states of classic PnC adventures though, at least on PC/Mac - Especially with me just coming from mobile where premium games (pay once, play forever) in general and adventure games in particular are on a pretty sharp decline atm. Looks as if on PC they still stand much stronger despite the negative developments we discussed earlier - And that’s a very good thing.

Nonetheless and funnily enough Daedalic has just released Harvey’s New Eyes to iOS for $4.99. Considering that they had just bowed out of the PnC genre for good and the fact that their previous iOS releases of their classic catalogue (Deponia 1, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout, The Whispered World) don’t give the impression as if the had enjoyed a lot of success this was a pretty surprise move to me, especially in the current "even $0.99 is too expensive for a game" free2play climate on mobile.

Suppose that’s also why Harvey has gotten even less attention than Daedalic’s other iOS releases (the prequel had 7 comments in the forums of the main mobile gaming site (Toucharcade), all from the day of release, this game has just one ... by me :) ) but seems there’s still at least a little money to be made - they didn’t have to develop a new game after all - otherwise they wouldn’t do it.

In any way, hope the sales are at least passable, would love for Daedalic to bring the rest (especially the other Deponias) to mobile. Just love to be able to play those games on the go.

Last edited:

Fuz

Banned
the boost Thimbleweed Park has gotten lately

Do we have any sales figures for it? I thought it didn't do too well and I'm really curious.
If it sold well, I'm really, really, really happy.
I'm a huge Ron Gilbert's fan and TWB is my favourite adventure since Lucasarts' times. I hope Ron keeps doing what he does best: P&C adventures with SCUMM interface.

Do we have any sales figures for it? I thought it didn't do too well and I'm really curious.
If it sold well, I'm really, really, really happy.
I'm a huge Ron Gilbert's fan and TWB is my favourite adventure since Lucasarts' times. I hope Ron keeps doing what he does best: P&C adventures with SCUMM interface.
Unfortunately no exact numbers, just a few clues.

Article from Jan 2018 about a successful Switch sale and Gilbert praising the platform (and saying it’s no 2 behind Steam): TWP sale on the Switch

Article from July 2018 about Gilbert saying TWP’s Switch sales will overtake those on Steam by August

Last July 2018 comment from Gilbert on the TWP blog: “... but as the game enters new phase of life (and it's a strong one) ...”

So definitely looks as if the Switch has become a blessing for Gilbert in particular and adventure game(r)s in general ;)

Last edited:
Yeah, I googled around and found those exact articles. :)
It's really good news.
Thanks!
Ok :) Of course I’m not the only one with the magical ability to google ;)

Alas, when asked about it Gilbert hasn’t revealed any exact sales numbers so far BUT if you look at TWP’s Steamspy numbers with approximately 100 - 200k owners we can deduce that there are at least 100.001 Switch owners of TWP by August :), probably more - And that sounds pretty successful.

Suppose if there’ll ever be a new Ron Gilbert adventure, we in big part can thank the Switch

Last edited:
Someone on discord told me there's an entire alternate middle sequence in Unavowed depending on your choices. Also there may be alternate endings
depending on if you spare all the spirits and make it to the final encounter with a full crew.
Haven't played through again to see whether or not that's the case.
I'm thinking there may more more endings than just the ones you can readily choose on the rooftop.

Someone on discord told me there's an entire alternate middle sequence in Unavowed depending on your choices. Also there may be alternate endings
depending on if you spare all the spirits and make it to the final encounter with a full crew.
Haven't played through again to see whether or not that's the case.
I'm thinking there may more more endings than just the ones you can readily choose on the rooftop.

Interesting.

Which spells were you able to cast and subsequently
whom of your party where you able to bring to the final encounter?

I just had
Vicky

Because for spells
I only had Art and Water (if I’m not mistaken you always get Art independent of your choices - I had the boring muse Caliope but saw another guy who was helped by human hipster Calli. Not completely sure about water). Alas always seemed to have made the choices that left me with little spell power at the end (statuing Galene, not sending the fire spirit to the fire realm etc) - At first glance, without the knowledge of alternate endings, it didn’t seem to make much of a difference though.

I also reloaded
the last scene after my first ending to try out other dialogue options and from this you definitely can at least experience four different endings. My first choice was to kill my human body but guess in hindsight the one where the main char is arrested can probably be considered as the "best ending".

Pretty interesting how you could get other ones. Definitely keep us posted if you ever reach an alternate ending. As I said, won’t play through it again, at least not in the near future, but you certainly got me curious ;)

Last edited:
Agreeing with Vampire on Titus about TWD Final episode being a strong start into the last season btw. Just played through it and the setting and characters are much more interesting than anything that came since season 1.

Your suspected heavier focus on puzzles didn’t happen at all though. Unless you count collecting skulls. Nonetheless, Telltale seems to have learned from some past mistakes. This season is definitely off to a good start.

Fuz

Banned
Spoiler-y curiosity on Unavowed:
Is it just me or Stan Bates is modeled after George Carlin?

fCsgdFJ.png

UiDWYEt.png

Agreeing with Vampire on Titus about TWD Final episode being a strong start into the last season btw. Just played through it and the setting and characters are much more interesting than anything that came since season 1.

Your suspected heavier focus on puzzles didn’t happen at all though. Unless you count collecting skulls. Nonetheless, Telltale seems to have learned from some past mistakes. This season is definitely off to a good start.

Yeah it seems like they're leaning heavier into these little action sequences and mini-games. Like the part with the Walker Traps, fishing with Vi, etc. They're decently entertaining but I prefer the direction they were taking with Enemy Within. At least as far as that aspect is concerned.

Don't wanna look a gift horse in the mouth since this is so much better than New Frontier but how much cooler could sequences like getting locked in the cellar be if you actually had to think your way out?

I have high hopes for how they'll implement consequence actions in the next episodes. They didn't seem like much of a big deal in Ep1 but with things heating up at the end I suspect TTG is gonna really try and elevate the tension with Ep 2.

Reveal trailer for LiS 2.

EDIT:

gameplay footage too. looks VERY promising to me.
shame we'll never know what would have happened at that party!

Last edited:

Fuz

Banned
Surprisingly, Return of the Tentacle is actually really good.

I'm not a fan of fan-made adventures, they all have poor production, bad puzzles, subpar writing and they never get the tone right.
But RotT is great. The production values are stellar, really impressive and better than many professional productions. Animations and graphics are superb, there are a lot of great little details, voice acting is fantastic and everything is really polished. It's not long, and I fear we will never see it completed because it feels like a gargantuan task for a fan project. But what is there, is amazing.

Impressive.

petran79

Banned
Surprisingly, Return of the Tentacle is actually really good.

I'm not a fan of fan-made adventures, they all have poor production, bad puzzles, subpar writing and they never get the tone right.
But RotT is great. The production values are stellar, really impressive and better than many professional productions. Animations and graphics are superb, there are a lot of great little details, voice acting is fantastic and everything is really polished. It's not long, and I fear we will never see it completed because it feels like a gargantuan task for a fan project. But what is there, is amazing.

Impressive.

Lets hope they also finish with the Maniac Mansion remake at some point

Spoiler-y curiosity on Unavowed:
Is it just me or Stan Bates is modeled after George Carlin?

fCsgdFJ.png

UiDWYEt.png

Lol, I'm replaying Blackwell atm and realised a pretty big link with Unavowed:

The kid from Detective Pierro is KayKay!

zwzdyj.PNG

jgajwd.PNG

It's been quite a while since I've played Blackwell for my first and til now only time - So am I merely slow about realising this? Is it just another "coincidence" like the cop Sam Durkin who works together with Rosa on occasion apparently being the son of the ghost her aunt helped some 30 years ago?

Iirc KayKay even had a small role in Blackwell 5 and moved on to the light with the help of Joey's tie and Rosa. Guess she got sent back to earth sometimes after that. Probably because she always talked back and put her tongue out at everybody in the afterlife :D

Fuz

Banned
Lol, I'm replaying Blackwell atm and realised a pretty big link with Unavowed:

The kid from Detective Pierro is KayKay!

It's been quite a while since I've played Blackwell for my first and til now only time - So am I merely slow about realising this? Is it just another "coincidence" like the cop Sam Durkin who works together with Rosa on occasion apparently being the son of the ghost her aunt helped some 30 years ago?

Iirc KayKay even had a small role in Blackwell 5 and moved on to the light with the help of Joey's tie and Rosa. Guess she got sent back to earth sometimes after that. Probably because she always talked back and put her tongue out at everybody in the afterlife :D
Goddammit you're right!
BlackwellEpiphanyLiaKendraPierro_4_Lg.jpg

Good eye!

I bought Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis on Steam. Never played it before but always wanted to.

Oh, it's just one of the greatest games of all times.

Last edited:

RAIDEN1

Yeah fate of atlantis another one of those LucasArts titles that should have got a sequel but never did....even though I think there was one in development but it ended up the same way as Full Throttle 2 : (

Top Bottom