PokéBOMB: Pokémon X and Y for 3DS (Coming October 2013 WW) - Lord Fennekin Ascends

Best starter?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2007
E3 seems a long way away, and not only for POkemon.
Yeah, there's also Ocarina of Time 2, Super Mario Utopia, F-Zero UX, Wave Race: Jet Stream, The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords United, Pokemon Snap U, Yoshi's Land, Kid Icarus Uprising: WiiU Edition, The Xenoblade Chronicles and Baten Kaitos HD Collection, Platinum Impact (compilation feat. Bayonetta, Vanquish, MadWorld HD and Anarchy Reigns), etc.

Yeah, there's also Ocarina of Time 2, Super Mario Utopia, F-Zero UX, Wave Race: Jet Stream, The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords United, Pokemon Snap U, Yoshi's Land, Kid Icarus Uprising: WiiU Edition, The Xenoblade Chronicles and Baten Kaitos HD Collection, Platinum Impact (compilation feat. Bayonetta, Vanquish, MadWorld HD and Anarchy Reigns), etc.
You're giving me palpitations. Please stop.

Jun 2, 2009
www.youtube.com
You missed Metroid Other U and Mario Kart U-Turn...

Dec 28, 2005
Jizz.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Aug 6, 2010
www.birdiemon.com
I do think the focus on the mirror is important (although part of me also thinks that scene is the first scene of the game, showing the character you selected through the mirror), and might be a "customization" hub that'll be in various areas in the game.

It's in the France-region too, so I hope if there's customization, we see a cool Milan-inspired fashion area with lots of models.

Jul 24, 2009
steamcommunity.com
I do think the focus on the mirror is important (although part of me also thinks that scene is the first scene of the game, showing the character you selected through the mirror), and might be a "customization" hub that'll be in various areas in the game.

It's in the France-region too, so I hope if there's customization, we see a cool Milan-inspired fashion area with lots of models.
But Milan is not in France :p

Status
Not open for further replies.