We didn't get them officially - the entire list was leaked sometime before release (and caused a little controversy with the takedown notices and whatnot). Before that, Servine and Dewott were leaked in a reference sheet for the (at the time) new season.
Alright, continuing from last time, here's a rough summary of the info rush for BW, from February to September:
- Zorua/Zoruark March
- ... April
- 9th: Official Site goes live
- Nuvema Town, Castelia City, Chargestone Cave, new combined Pokemon Center May
- Hilda/Hilbert art, starters, names, species, Dreamyard, Nacrene City, Nimbasa City, Isshu, Foul Play/Claw Sharpen/Illusion
- Site update: Skyarrow Bridge, more Castelia City, BW, Resh/Zek, release dates June
- Minccino, Munna, Klink, Pidove, Darmanitan, Blitzle, Sandile, and all their abilities and some moves Resh/Zek typing, ability, dex info, C-Gear, new dex, Professor Juniper, more screenshots, Random Match
- PokeSun trailer: more screenshots, N sneak peek
- Oha Suta: Haxorus, Drilbur, Excadrill, Cofagrigus, Galvantula, Reuniclus, Gothitelle, Triple Battles, Launcher Battles, Entralink July
- Unofficial anime sheet thing shows Woobat, Servine, Dewott, Axew
- From that toy thing, Pansage
- From demo, Tranquill
- Musharna, Braviary, Fennel, Belle, Cheren, N, Black City/White Forest, Xtransciever, region map, Global Link, IR, minor beginning story details
- Victini name + distro details
- Oha Suta: Watchog, Deerling, Musicals, Seasons, Lenora August
- 7th: Emolga, Gigalith, Alomomola, Sewaddle
- 8th: Basculin, Audino, Battle Subway
- Some Plasma info, infinite TMs
- 30th: Pledges September
- ALL THE THINGS
So, going from this, the majority of info came form CoroCoro, with Pokemon Smash providing a lot of overlap (except in motion sometimes), and some surprise trailers from Oha Suta. Using this as a template... there's still a whole lot of info we could still get that we haven't gotten yet. For example, lots and lots of Pokemon reveals.
I foresee some Facebook/Twitter nonsense ahead for some reason...