PokéBOMB: Pokémon X and Y for 3DS (Coming October 2013 WW) - Lord Fennekin Ascends

Best starter?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2011
Naw..

Fennekin looks okay in most of the fan art but it's design in general looks bland and uninspired next to the other starters. The ridiculous ear fur makes it worse. I know it's supposed to look like fire but it just looks bad. Edit: It makes the character look really unbalanced.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
really not digging the new Pokemon design, but these games haven't been for me in roughly ten years, unfortunately.

Oct 18, 2011
Milky Way
www.youtube.com
really not digging the new Pokemon design, but these games haven't been for me in roughly ten years, unfortunately.
I have been hating every gens designs since gen 3. But eventually they all grow on my and I find ones I love.

It's beyond just the pokemon designs that make the games worth playing.

Z is totally going to be a serpent... A POISON TYPE LEGENDARY!

Come on.
Yes!!!! I want that!

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I finished Gold back in the days, Never played Gen 3, I nearly finished Pearl, and I never played Black.
So yeah. Lots of things to do.
I personally wouldn't bother. It's easy for me to get burned out on Pokemon, so I try not to play too many of the games in quick succession. Two a year is my limit, I think.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Feb 9, 2009
Maybe take the hair out of his Fennekin's ear. Put a red coloring on the top of his ears instead. Make his/her ears point more to the side (Like a Fennec). Maybe add some color to his lower half.

Status
Not open for further replies.