• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB: Pokémon X and Y for 3DS (Coming October 2013 WW) - Lord Fennekin Ascends

Best starter?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hiryu64

Anyone mind making me a Chespin avatar with Air Zonk style shades?

jcvxg2aFu45VW.jpg

jF8HEfNRwyktn.png

Or just with cool shades period?

4y21m.png

EDIT: DAMMIT, too slow. Well, I corrected the perspective on the shades a bit.

Ran rp

Naw..

tumblr_mgbin9RNOK1qjcuiko1_500.gif

Fennekin looks okay in most of the fan art but it's design in general looks bland and uninspired next to the other starters. The ridiculous ear fur makes it worse. I know it's supposed to look like fire but it just looks bad. Edit: It makes the character look really unbalanced.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I don't have any idea which starter I should go with. I guess I will wait until they show full evolution before I decide to go with.

I'm more likely go with Chespin.

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
The real poll should be: Retail or Digital?

...Or not since the collector in all of you should make the winner retail by a landslide!

injurai

Banned
PSY・S;46214704 said:
Naw..

tumblr_mgbin9RNOK1qjcuiko1_500.gif

Fennekin looks okay in most of the fan art but it's design in general looks bland and uninspired next to the other starters. The ridiculous ear fur makes it worse. I know it's supposed to look like fire but it just looks bad.

its like an old man's ear, the tufts should extend from the very tips.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
really not digging the new Pokemon design, but these games haven't been for me in roughly ten years, unfortunately.

injurai

Banned
really not digging the new Pokemon design, but these games haven't been for me in roughly ten years, unfortunately.

I have been hating every gens designs since gen 3. But eventually they all grow on my and I find ones I love.

It's beyond just the pokemon designs that make the games worth playing.

Z is totally going to be a serpent... A POISON TYPE LEGENDARY!

Come on.

Yes!!!! I want that!

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I finished Gold back in the days, Never played Gen 3, I nearly finished Pearl, and I never played Black.
So yeah. Lots of things to do.
I personally wouldn't bother. It's easy for me to get burned out on Pokemon, so I try not to play too many of the games in quick succession. Two a year is my limit, I think.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Maybe take the hair out of his Fennekin's ear. Put a red coloring on the top of his ears instead. Make his/her ears point more to the side (Like a Fennec). Maybe add some color to his lower half.

The real poll should be: Retail or Digital?

...Or not since the collector in all of you should make the winner retail by a landslide!

Digital all the way. Seriously, that shit with Brain Training & Animal Crossing is amazing. Changed the way I play those games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom