• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB: Pokémon X and Y for 3DS (Coming October 2013 WW) - Lord Fennekin Ascends

Best starter?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiteio

E3 seems a long way away, and not only for POkemon.
Yeah, there's also Ocarina of Time 2, Super Mario Utopia, F-Zero UX, Wave Race: Jet Stream, The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords United, Pokemon Snap U, Yoshi's Land, Kid Icarus Uprising: WiiU Edition, The Xenoblade Chronicles and Baten Kaitos HD Collection, Platinum Impact (compilation feat. Bayonetta, Vanquish, MadWorld HD and Anarchy Reigns), etc.

Of course it does. Because Fennekin is made for that. Fennekin is ruining it for everyone.

aeOlb.jpg

Yeah, there's also Ocarina of Time 2, Super Mario Utopia, F-Zero UX, Wave Race: Jet Stream, The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords United, Pokemon Snap U, Yoshi's Land, Kid Icarus Uprising: WiiU Edition, The Xenoblade Chronicles and Baten Kaitos HD Collection, Platinum Impact (compilation feat. Bayonetta, Vanquish, MadWorld HD and Anarchy Reigns), etc.

You're giving me palpitations. Please stop.

BowieZ

Banned
You missed Metroid Other U and Mario Kart U-Turn...

6th gen is hopefully the gen we get an official poop-based pokemon.

We already have trash and icecream, how hard is it to give us that subtle middleground between those two?

Berordn

I'm more disappointed that he looks almost identical to the the BW1 male protagonist.

It's not like the playable male trainers have had that much variation since DPPt. Hat, brown hair, jacket.

Hopefully we do get customization this time.

ivysaur12

Banned

Jizz.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I do think the focus on the mirror is important (although part of me also thinks that scene is the first scene of the game, showing the character you selected through the mirror), and might be a "customization" hub that'll be in various areas in the game.

It's in the France-region too, so I hope if there's customization, we see a cool Milan-inspired fashion area with lots of models.

Santiako

I do think the focus on the mirror is important (although part of me also thinks that scene is the first scene of the game, showing the character you selected through the mirror), and might be a "customization" hub that'll be in various areas in the game.

It's in the France-region too, so I hope if there's customization, we see a cool Milan-inspired fashion area with lots of models.

But Milan is not in France :p

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Huh, I don't know why I said Milan...

I guess I meant...whatever French city is popular for fashion.

Froakie, I choose you.... for being super adorable!

Love this new direction they're going. Sprites were great and I'll definitely miss them but 3D is going to be insane.

Berordn

Love this new direction they're going. Sprites were great and I'll definitely miss them but 3D is going to be insane.

I've gotta wonder if they're really gone for good. What are we going to use in menus and on status screens? If it loads a model every time it's gotta be slow as molasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom