• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB: Pokémon X and Y for 3DS (Coming October 2013 WW) - Lord Fennekin Ascends

Best starter?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES THAT'S THE ONE I USED.

^5 ^5 ^5
It's hassle free because it's a Fly's distance away and there's no need for a repel.

I also used the one west of Fallarbor town just to switch it up. Gotta Surf though since it's on a small island.

Exactly! My new best friend!

tumblr_mc2s8zPmsg1qgxj1po1_500.gif

On a serious note, I remember that my Secret Base was just north of Mossdeep on a tiny island. It had a sand door that crumbled when you entered the base, a slide, a Wynaut doll (or was it a Rhydon doll?) and a bunch of random music pads. I remember that one of my friends at the time was so dedicated that he made it so that his base played part of the theme from The Godfather when you ran in a zigzagline from the top down.

illadelph

Guys, I have decided that I want to take on the daunting task of catching em all. What is the best way to go about this?

I have Pearl and White 1. If I got HG/SS, would I be able to get pretty much everything besides event legendaries with minimal trading for version exclusives and evolutions? I got the original 151 way back when, but it was obviously so much more manageable back then haha.

Berordn

Guys, I have decided that I want to take on the daunting task of catching em all. What is the best way to go about this?

I have Pearl and White 1. If I got HG/SS, would I be able to get pretty much everything besides event legendaries with minimal trading for version exclusives and evolutions? I got the original 151 way back when, but it was obviously so much more manageable back then haha.

You'd still be missing a few box legendaries and version exclusives even with those, it depends on what version you'd have for HG/SS.

injurai

Banned

I'm allowed more than one best friend!

You'll always be my #1 though. :3

I want a pokebestfriend. :(

I'll be your pokebestfriend :3

fuck%20yeah%20dementia.gif

And I can swear to you, my boy, swear to you, that there's nothing wrong with my bodily fluids.

Gotta catch em' all, PokeFriends!!

zroid

Banned
It will be hilarious and ridiculous if a news thread ends up reaching the 20k limit. Wonder if that's ever happened before.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
tumblr_mc2s8zPmsg1qgxj1po1_500.gif

On a serious note, I remember that my Secret Base was just north of Mossdeep on a tiny island. It had a sand door that crumbled when you entered the base, a slide, a Wynaut doll (or was it a Rhydon doll?) and a bunch of random music pads. I remember that one of my friends at the time was so dedicated that he made it so that his base played part of the theme from The Godfather when you ran in a zigzagline from the top down.

IS that girl from Bakuman?

It will be hilarious and ridiculous if a news thread ends up reaching the 20k limit. Wonder if that's ever happened before.

Yes, it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom