• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB: Pokémon X and Y for 3DS (Coming October 2013 WW) - Lord Fennekin Ascends

Best starter?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggrotek

Good god what did I- You know what, I don't even want to know.

For anyone who might be interested, I've got the following that I can dupe and send off to Gen IV games:

Toys 'R' Us Fateful Encouner Arceus (unlocks Shinjoh Ruins in HG/SS)
Toys 'R' Us Fateful Encouner Regigigas (unlocks the Regi trio in Platinum)
Toys 'R' Us Fateful Encounter Shaymin (unlocks the Gracidea in Platinum and HG/SS)
2010 Wifi Mew (A couple, don't know what their stats are)
2010 Gamestop Jirachi (likewise)
"Pikachu-Colored" Pichu (unlocks Spiky-eared Pichu in HG/SS and is the worst thing ever)

I may have shiny Raikou, Suicune and Entei trio and fateful encounter Celebi sitting around somewhere, but I'm not too sure about those.

Damn it, I don't have a Gen IV game. :( I want a Mew and Jirachi...

Needs some text or something...
AND SOME FUGGIN' TRANSPARENCY

Here's transparency, at least.

27Bof.png

Berordn

I dont have any from that gen either (or V). Curses.

Are they still doing wifi events for White and Black or are they just limited to the sequels now?

When they started doing wi-fi events in Gen IV, they opened them to all the games when they were giving away Pokemon. If it was a key item for an event, they'd be exclusive to whatever version was new at the time.

Since there's not that many (any?) locked areas in B2/W2, anything they give out would probably be a Pokemon, either on the Dream World or Wi-Fi event, so it would probably be available in both.

XaosWolf

How come froakie is ahead by so much in the poll when it seems like half this thread is using chespin avvies?
Yes, EatChildren is Chespin. The more important question is why Froakie ahead of Fennekin.

This has already been a wonderful morning. Hahahaha!
Good work, Team. That's two avatar changes in as many days.

D: How could you?
Because he looks delicious. And he already comes with a side/back/head salad.

Berordn

Just gonna repost this for the new page.

For anyone who might be interested, I've got the following that I can dupe and send off to Gen IV games:

Toys 'R' Us Fateful Encouner Arceus (unlocks Sinjoh Ruins in HG/SS)
Toys 'R' Us Fateful Encouner Regigigas (unlocks the Regi trio in Platinum)
Toys 'R' Us Fateful Encounter Shaymin (unlocks the Gracidea in Platinum and HG/SS)
2010 Wifi Mew (A couple, don't know what their stats are)
2010 Gamestop Jirachi (likewise)
"Pikachu-Colored" Pichu (unlocks Spiky-eared Pichu in HG/SS and is the worst thing ever)

I may have shiny Raikou, Suicune and Entei trio and fateful encounter Celebi sitting around somewhere, but I'm not too sure about those. Celebi unlocks a short event in HG/SS and all of them can be transferred over to B/W early to unlock Zorua or Zoroark. Just PM me if you're interested and we can set things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom