• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB: Pokémon X and Y for 3DS (Coming October 2013 WW) - Lord Fennekin Ascends

Best starter?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ffdgh

Or the first non dragon legends in years
KuGsj.gif

So how far ahead did we get the starter evolutions fior black and white?
We didn't get them officially - the entire list was leaked sometime before release (and caused a little controversy with the takedown notices and whatnot). Before that, Servine and Dewott were leaked in a reference sheet for the (at the time) new season.

Reposting my summary thing:
Alright, continuing from last time, here's a rough summary of the info rush for BW, from February to September:

February
- Zorua/Zoruark
March
April
- 9th: Official Site goes live
- Nuvema Town, Castelia City, Chargestone Cave, new combined Pokemon Center
May
- Hilda/Hilbert art, starters, names, species, Dreamyard, Nacrene City, Nimbasa City, Isshu, Foul Play/Claw Sharpen/Illusion
- Site update: Skyarrow Bridge, more Castelia City, BW, Resh/Zek, release dates
June
- Minccino, Munna, Klink, Pidove, Darmanitan, Blitzle, Sandile, and all their abilities and some moves Resh/Zek typing, ability, dex info, C-Gear, new dex, Professor Juniper, more screenshots, Random Match
- PokeSun trailer: more screenshots, N sneak peek
- Oha Suta: Haxorus, Drilbur, Excadrill, Cofagrigus, Galvantula, Reuniclus, Gothitelle, Triple Battles, Launcher Battles, Entralink
July
- Unofficial anime sheet thing shows Woobat, Servine, Dewott, Axew
- From that toy thing, Pansage
- From demo, Tranquill
- Patrat
- Musharna, Braviary, Fennel, Belle, Cheren, N, Black City/White Forest, Xtransciever, region map, Global Link, IR, minor beginning story details
- Victini name + distro details
- Oha Suta: Watchog, Deerling, Musicals, Seasons, Lenora
August
- 7th: Emolga, Gigalith, Alomomola, Sewaddle
- 8th: Basculin, Audino, Battle Subway
- Some Plasma info, infinite TMs
- 30th: Pledges
September
- ALL THE THINGS

So, going from this, the majority of info came form CoroCoro, with Pokemon Smash providing a lot of overlap (except in motion sometimes), and some surprise trailers from Oha Suta. Using this as a template... there's still a whole lot of info we could still get that we haven't gotten yet. For example, lots and lots of Pokemon reveals.

I foresee some Facebook/Twitter nonsense ahead for some reason...

Neiteio

We may not know their types, but we now have high-res art of Yveltal and Xerneas, so I'm happy. Will turn them into a nice 1600x900 wallpaper for the desktop when I get home.

Qurupeke

I'm guessing they're saving that for much later. But like others have said, it'd better not be Dragon.

No Strengths. No Weaknesses.
No attacks.

At least Xerneas is surely not dragon. Damn, until Gen III Dragon was Pokemon Elite. Now they're too common...

Tiamant

All right Nintendo, you've done it again. After days reading this thread I've bought a 3DS XL to start a new game of White 2 to ease the hype. You can rest DS Lite, you've done good.

Also I've bought PokeRadar.

I hate you Nintendo, but at the same time I'm your bitch, I hope my vitabros can forgive me someday :(

zroid

Banned
I never noticed before now that those coloured things in the antlers are actually... separate antlers? That intertwine with the white antlers?

Weird!

Odrion

Banned
The graphics look pretty subpar, to be honest. I guess the actual pokemon themselves are rendered decent enough, but the environments look awful and the animation for everything looks... Off.

But still, neat I guess.

zroid

Banned
The comic is framing the "shooting" of the X&Y trailer like a PokeStar Studios thing. They tricked Magikarp into getting solarbeamed in order to record the trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom