• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

LeleSocho

Banned
ieQ5WVQRSJBvH.png

cxjqKOL.png

Nohar

Saw it a while ago. Pure genius.

... Dang, Black 2 is a little hard compared to the previous pokemon games I played. I choose Snivy as my starter, soooo maybe that's the explanation. Though, thanks to him, I was able to clean the electric arena with ease.

The main problem is that I don't have a good Water type pokemon. Sure, I have Azumarill, but I don't really want to use it (I'd rather use a Gen V pokemon). There's Psyduck... And that's all. I wasn't able to catch anything else Water-related... And it seems I can't get a fishing rod until I defeat the League.

The main problem is that I don't have a good Water type pokemon. Sure, I have Azumarill, but I don't really want to use it (I'd rather use a Gen V pokemon). There's Psyduck... And that's all. I wasn't able to catch anything else Water-related... And it seems I can't get a fishing rod until I defeat the League.

Someone could trade you an Oshawott.

Berordn

I feel like his Dragonite are illegal in some way in every appearance, except maybe the HG/SS Rematch.

Barrier Dragonite in R/B, not one but THREE level underleveled Dragonite in G/S/C (two at 47, one at 50), a level 40 Dragonite in the HG/SS tag battle, three more underleveled Dragonite in HG/SS (though at 49 and 50 this time).

In G/S/C his Aerodactyl also knew Rock Slide which didn't become legal on it until Gen III.

Even if you count level 50 Dragonite as legal because they've distributed a few in the past, he's got more illegal Dragonites than he has legal ones. He was completely legit in both his FR/LG matches though.

ffdgh

Ok.....so I gave up on shiny gligar for now....but luckly one of the ones I kept from breeding has near flawless ivs and immunity for toxic heal 19/31/30/31/31/31. Join avenue here I come :D

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I don't get that comic.

Lance is a dick.

Ok.....so I gave up on shiny gligar for now....but luckly one of the ones I kept from breeding has near flawless ivs and immunity for toxic heal 19/31/30/31/31/31. Join avenue here I come :D

Hey, do you have any decent poison heal gligars left over? I have the right ditto to breed for nature, so if you happen to have a female you don't need I'd appreciate it if you could help.

PK Gaming

kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it kill it

guys I think she likes it :3

19582.jpg

pour vous.

GF seriously needs to make a black arachnid Pokemon, SHEESH

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Seriously guys, I'm out until no more spiders :'(

They're one of the two things I fear on this mortal plane.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Man this Scrafty with a hoody evo that has like 60 more base attack, sucker punch, and 40 more speed that I'm not supposed to tell y'all about is pretty beastly.

injurai

Banned
Thank you. =)

1,008 Retweets, 359 Favourites. I admit, I never expected my Lance tweet would get quite that much attention. ^^;;

Oh man. You know I actually refuse to use items during battle because I feel it cheapens the experience. It makes destroying my competition oh so much more glorious.

backlot

I don't suppose anybody here has an extra Occa Berry they'd be willing to trade? I could trade some Dream World Pokemon or maybe some other items for one.

Keropon

Guys, this is my first time posting in this thread. I would do a new Thread for it (since I'm very proud and the announcements were pretty cool) but obviously, I can't.

Yesterday in Chile we celebrated a HUGE pokémon-only, fan-created, "nintendo-supported" event. The Pokémon Day Chile 2013. It was amazing.
(Why is Nintendo in-between quotes? because it was supported by the main distributor of Nintendo in the Country)

With more than 2000 people assisting the event, it was the biggest pokémon event in SouthAmerica, with LOADS of cosplay, a huge show of community projects, a lot of pokémon shops and the biggest fan-made pokémon tournament in Chile, with more than 250 participants. And a TCG tournament with 54 people.

The distributor even brought TWO Official Nintendo CTR-streaming thingies (to show 3DSs in televisions/big screens) for the B2W2 tournament. Don't forget this is a fan-made event!

We had a flashmob doing the "mite mite ☆ kochichi", I haven't found the official video for it so I'll post it later. Also, make sure to watch the cosplays!

You can find more photos in the different galleries the assistants have been uploading at the Event's fb page. Will delete if it's too annoying.

I know you are thinking now: "I'm not interested, this was in Chile, not my own country after all"

But then again, there were three pretty interesting announcements by Nintendo for you guys, the first two are dated for March, near of the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity release date.

• A physical distribution Meloetta Event was announced for two local VG Shops. (this means most likely GameStop will have its own distribution event in March, too. Since every event from GS has been applied here in those two local VG Shops.)
  • The Special Edition Pikachu 3DSXL was announced and the pre-order is now available here. (Protip: Chile uses the same 3DS system as the US. So this is an American Pikachu 3DSXL. There likely will be an announcement soon about this in the US)
  • A "Pokémon South American Challenge" was announced for next year. Meaning this will be the first fan-made, physical cross-country pokémon championship in South America.

Great, isn't it? I'm seriously grateful to the people that made this event possible. I seriously was on the verge of tears, since it was so amazing (and they showed a video from the first generations of games until today at the opening ceremony).
I'm so proud of being able to participate on it. (Think about it, we in Chile didn't have ANY kind of support nor interest by Nintendo for this kind of stuff until this).

Sorry if my English is kinda choppy!

Sooo since the announcement of X&Y I have decided to once again try to accomplish something I have never done - Completing the Pokedex. I have played every mainline game since Red/Blue but have never actually completed the Pokedex.

So I'm trying to fill it out the dex on some of the more difficult pokemon to get. I was hoping maybe someone could help me out. I have a fair amount available so if you have any requests let me know and I'll see if I can get you something you need. Anyone willing to hook me up with the following?:

-Jynx
-Magmar
-Tauros
-Pineco
-Hitmontop
-Seedot

Legendaries (I have several legendaries that I can trade for in exchange. All Legit and I am only looking for legit in exchange)
-Celebi
-Tornadus
-Landorus
-Genesect
-Meloetta (is this out yet?)

Anyway, there are just a few of the guys I'm looking for at the moment.

Top Bottom