• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

I am liking the random Oshawott gif in the OP. The world needs more Oshawott gifs.

Oshawott_being_adorable.gif

What's with Oshawott going angry, throwing the scalchop, and then putting it back to where it belongs? It's like... they're asking of GIFs.

LeleSocho

Banned
Just a warning... since this is Gen 3 thread this is my thread and since this is my thread you are not allowed to talk badly about gen 3 or you'll get a permaban forever and ever

don't kill me plz... i was kidding I WAS KIDDI-AAAAAAAAAAAAAH

ffdgh

Just a warning... since this is Gen 3 thread this is my thread and since this is my thread you are not allowed to talk badly about gen 3 or you'll get a permaban forever and ever

Needs more horns.

Refyref

Better than the middle of the week though, right?

Not for me, it isn't. :p

Please wait a second, I'm getting my knifes.

Yay, OT3! (no 3D D:)

お疲れ様でした!

I need to learn Japanese.

zroid

Banned
Glad I escaped the wall of shame. If the thread went on another month or so, I may have squeaked into it! I don't think I'll be so lucky for this one. :p

Also, I don't know how C.O. already has 17 posts

Glad I escaped the wall of shame. If the thread went on another month or so, I may have squeaked into it! I don't think I'll be so lucky for this one. :p

Also, I don't know how C.O. already has 17 posts

That's what replying to LITERALLY EVERYTHING will get you.

CO's never had a thought he hasn't vocalised.

<3
Just look at how many posts he had in the last thread.
I wonder what the total would be if we removed "I think I am an Axew!" posts? *innocent face*

Embearded

Can i post here for pokemon trades or is there another thread for that?
I am looking for any starter that can be traded to Heart Gold. Can give Cyndaquil, hatched or egg, or anything else that i have.
PM me!

Top Bottom