• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Serious

Okay guys I'll seriously get angry if you hold off saying Jumpluff any longer.

I love Jumpluff, I love it's design and general playstyle, but I would not want to run with a pokemon when all I can really do offensively is Toxic and Leech Seed. It's cool but not very practical.

upandaway

We already went through this but I'll oblige once more.

I dunno what you guys are talking about. Status support is super useful in-game because the AI keeps staying on the same dude. You can set up the enemy for boost moves, super easily.

Other support like healing, poisoning, setting up screens, etc, that kind of support sucks for in-game. But sleep/paralysis (and leech seed against specific Pokemon), no.

Wiseblade

Balrog is the better boxer...

inHuTx7MTaLVd.gif

upandaway

"Welcome to the Wireless Union Room. Would you like to enter?"
"Yes! Yes please."
"Oh! You don'r have a trainer title yet. Would you like you change it?"
"Oh, yes, I-"
"Okay, how about preschooler? That's the kind of impression I got from you."
"Wait wait what? No wait a s-"
"Let's go with that."

You whore :(

CorvoSol

"Welcome to the Wireless Union Room. Would you like to enter?"
"Yes! Yes please."
"Oh! You don'r have a trainer title yet. Would you like you change it?"
"Oh, yes, I-"
"Okay, how about preschooler? That's the kind of impression I got from you."
"Wait wait what? No wait a s-"
"Let's go with that."

You whore :(

I have never once gotten a class I wanted.

OMG Aero

GUYS I hear I may have to break out Keyhole TV tonight. That true?
You know they don't have actual announcements until the end of the show right?
Just wait for it to be on the internet a minute after it airs so you don't have to sit through the rest of it.

Suairyu

Banned
You know they don't have actual announcements until the end of the show right?
Just wait for it to be on the internet a minute after it airs so you don't have to sit through the rest of it.
Of course, I caught it last time during the DS v 3DS war. But it's an experience, you know? What time does Pokésmash start again?

Suairyu

Banned
watching Pokémon in Japanese then witnessing twenty minutes of grown male furries herd groups of ten-year-old boys around isn't something I'd miss for the world

Suairyu

Banned
i cannot wait for the two seconds of footage of the PC walking around in the overworld, with the show presenters going "ah! sugoi!" over and over

it'll seriously just be the PC walking around in a square shape in the starter town

you'll be able to analyse the angle at which they're rendering the 3d buildings this time to your heart's content!

sugoi!

That'll let me know if it's a new region or not and hence whether I'm importing or not.

Far more useful than a battle shot.

Apparently, the episode next week will contain battle footage of Black and White Kyurem, so I'd say the best we can expect tonight is, like, a title screen shot or something. Even if they just revealed the new protagonists or a silhouette of something, that'd be enough to tide me over for the next week.

Temper your expectations, nothing new this week (we already saw the boxarts, so yeah).

Just remember that by next Friday (13th), Corocoro info will be available, so wait until next time :)

Andrefpvs

Guys, is anyone available right now for a quick trade? I want to get a Zekrom from a Black version to my White one, but I'm in a dark room, with no extra DS and I'm supposed to not make any noise at this time of the day (it's past 1am here).

Anyone available? I'd really appreciate it!

Top Bottom