• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Game Show opening tomorrow- new demo, anime & TCG news to come

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
They need to make an anime based of Pokemon Adventure series.
pokemon-adventures-pokemon-adventures-30776642-600-445.jpg

:D

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Fire Psychic pleaseeee

Actually, no matter what, we're still getting a Fire/Fighting starter with the Torchic distribution.

They still got us.

True. Mega Charizard being Fire/Fighting instead of dragon would drive the blade in completely.

Come to think of it, it sucks to be Absol.

Mega Absol gets Magic Bounce but it doesn't automatically get switched in as Mega Absol so it still takes entry hazard damage.

JoeM86

Can I also remind people that Pokémon: The Origins isn't based on Pokémon Special, but rather on Pokémon Red & Green

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Can I also remind people that Pokémon: The Origins isn't based on Pokémon Special, but rather on Pokémon Red & Green

Even so, it'll probably be a lot closer to Special than the original anime was. Either case, I don't care that much, as long as this story actually has proper pacing and character development.

Tusk

Wow. That Xerneas picture, and the yveltal one.. Those would be perfect comp backgrounds. The images for the soundtrack, too.

JoeM86

Helioptile has Tail Whip, Thundershock, Quick Attack & Parabolic Charge

In the demo, you start off with Alexa telling you to go see Professor Sycamore. On your way there, you battle the rival, with a time limit. Once you get to Professor Sycamore, he will give you Mewtwo and teach you about Mega Evolution, which is just done by a tap of a button, and he'll then battle you. After the battle, a video runs of the game.
So is this game show thing for just the day? or could it be going on all week? I'm hopin for some new pokemon reveals.

Just today and tomorrow. If there were to be new reveals, they'd do it now else people on Day One would feel slighted

Tan

In the demo, you start off with Alexa telling you to go see Professor Sycamore. On your way there, you battle the rival, with a time limit. Once you get to Professor Sycamore, he will give you Mewtwo and teach you about Mega Evolution, which is just done by a tap of a button, and he'll then battle you. After the battle, a video runs of the game.

This sounds like a pretty great demo.

backlot

Just today and tomorrow. If there were to be new reveals, they'd do it now else people on Day One would feel slighted

So no new Mega Evolutions then? Damn.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
"Oh hey, new kid. Here's a Mewtwo, have fun breaking the world."

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Pokemon Origins is probably not going to be very good.

Or at least not live up to the hype once people realize that Ash's character is a common Shonen staple and Red will probably end up being more or less the same character type.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Pokemon Origins is probably not going to be very good.

Or at least not live up to the hype once people realize that Ash's character is a common Shonen staple and Red will probably end up being more or less the same character type.

Could let him be the shounen staple that actually keeps winning against gradually more powerful enemies up to the Elite Four, which the normal anime probably won't ever show.

Mariolee

Just gives you Mewtwo? I know its just a demo but...what?

Top Bottom