• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Game Show opening tomorrow- new demo, anime & TCG news to come

Qurupeke

Famitsu has some nice pics

520dce25145b7g1jcp.jpg

520dce1b5a00a0skwt.jpg

520dce23e45fayyjos.jpg

man, those are so many demo units

Oh wow, I didn't expect an event that big. o.o

Flowmoney

Only TCG news that would surprise is Pokemon TCG 3 for 3ds/wii U. RPG elements still intact and remix of past music.But too bad Hudson were the people that made first two.

Only TCG news that would surprise is Pokemon TCG 3 for 3ds/wii U. RPG elements still intact and remix of past music.But too bad Hudson were the people that made first two.

In the same way Magic DotP plays really well on the iPad, I must imagine that a Pokemon TCG game would play amazingly on the Wii U.

Conan-san

Honestly, if Gamefreak just skipped PKMN Z in favour of that you'd have no complaints from me.

Brickhunt

I'd love to see Red in the anime and kick Ash around
You do better be more specific. Ash is one of the many reincarnations of Red and it's arguably one of the strongest incarnation by virtue of building a whole new team from scratch every region instead of training a single team. People love to give him crap for losing leagues, but he did went all out at Sinnoh League and lost only because the writers put a trainer of legendaries on the way. When the writers want, Ash is a force to be recognized.

kiri

So....is anyone actually going apart from me???

I'm having my breakfast now then will hop on the train down to Big Site - should be there just before 9am.

PM me if anyone feels like meeting up!

Shengar

It didn't happen.

The closest thing to "Red" appearing was an anime representation of the Pocket Monsters manga (as a movie in the show) which featured a character called Red and his talking Clefairy
clefairy.jpg
That gag manga is great too. My sides always hurt reading one.

joetachi

You do better be more specific. Ash is one of the many reincarnations of Red and it's arguably one of the strongest incarnation by virtue of building a whole new team from scratch every region instead of training a single team. People love to give him crap for losing leagues, but he did went all out at Sinnoh League and lost only because the writers put a trainer of legendaries on the way. When the writers want, Ash is a force to be recognized.

nope ash is pretty shit under any standard.

JoeM86

That isn't from my friend though. Images are spreading on Twitter, got several different images so pretty sure it's legit.

I can't be the only one who hopes that we get another Pokemon Tour over here, right? I went to the BW one (First stop on the tour!), and it was so awesome to experience the games with other players..young kids, teens and people my age. Plus parents with their kids and even a few elderly people who either had no idea what was going on, or where secretly loving all these pogeymanz.

-GJ-

I was just looking into Pokémon anime spin-offs today. Pokémon: Origin starring Red and Green sounds great!

Apparently from Pokejungle? (Their servers are haywire, so I can't check)

- The Completion Strategy guide will be 262 pages long
- The Story Guide coming out in November will be 600 pages long
- The Kalos Pokédex Guide coming out in December is 800 pages long
- Fire resists Fairy. Fairy takes normal damage from fire.
- You can Mega-Evolve as you choose a move. You can use the move you chose after you Mega Evolve too.

Top Bottom