• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Game Show opening tomorrow- new demo, anime & TCG news to come

afoni

Banned
Pink usually becomes blue and vice versa. See Ditto, Mew, Quagsire, Exploud and a bunch of others.

Spr_5b_196_s.png

Are you absolutely sure it's true? It would've caused some more outrage if it was the case. It's never been noticed/announced before?

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
wat...

WHY DOES HELIOPTILE HAVE DRY SKIN?

wat wat wat

Yeah sure it's great for rain BUT WHAT?

Also how can one get Unnerved by Litleo?

Sylveon apparently has Cute Charm.

I'm guess there's no videos of the battle that was shown on the screen? Sad, I really wanted to see all the different effects and stuff

L.O.R.D

thanks

i just noticed
if you want to battle someone,,you need to talk to them,
in previous games, pokemon trainers rush to you

I think it's just in the demo actually. At least I think...
Sad we still haven't gotten a video of the 2v2 wifi match that was played on stage

Unicorn

Anyone else notice that X and Y are clad in Blue and Red. First time I've noticed really and it may be symbolizing something.

Boss Doggie

Kiho posted this even:

The Pokemon in the first slot moves around in the bottom screen. Chespin rolls around the screen, Froakie bounces, and Fennekin sleeps and sometimes sneezes

Oh gooooooood

Anyone else notice that X and Y are clad in Blue and Red. First time I've noticed really and it may be symbolizing something.

They've been doing that since Gen 3 :p

Boss Doggie

Diamon and Pearl has pink and light blue, but it gives that "red and blue" feel. Black and White yeah, but BW2 brought it back with its red orange / blue-black thing.

Also the amie vid is pretty lewd.

woen

Do we know if the battles are slower than in the DS games ? I can just that tell they look faster than Colosseum and Battle Revolution

I really expected to see framerate problems cleaned up by now, guess I might have to brace myself for that in the final product.

I really expected to see framerate problems cleaned up by now, guess I might have to brace myself for that in the final product.

They have...the video shown is the ANNOUNCEMENT trailer from January. Not to mention, trailers/demos are usually from older builds anyway (hence why every single trailer has shown "footage not final")

Fennekin being able to use Psybeam is all right in my book, I hope it's a learned move actually, I don't mind using Psychic but they tend to lose their usefulness after a bit (Oh how the might have fallen) so if my starter can pick up the slack, I'm all for it!

Though I still might want a Ralts...

They have...the video shown is the ANNOUNCEMENT trailer from January. Not to mention, trailers/demos are usually from older builds anyway (hence why every single trailer has shown "footage not final")
I know it's' not the final as I'm sure you can tell from my post, I still didn't expect to see framerate problems in these new demos though.

Top Bottom