• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Go is live on the Google Play Store

Kssio_Aug

Two things:

1- How I log into my Trainer Club Account?
(asked this a bunch of times yesterday, no replies :/)

2- I cant see any pokemons or gyms anymore. It goes past the loading screen, but then it shows nothing in the area. Is it a normal issue? (Brasil)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Oh shit there's an OT.

No more posting here, trainers!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=209376258#post209376258
Two things:

1- How I log into my Trainer Club Account?
(asked this a bunch of times yesterday, no replies :/)

2- I cant see any pokemons or gyms anymore. It goes past the loading screen, but then it shows nothing in the area. Is it a normal issue? (Brasil)
I wish I had better answers to give you for certain but I think both are probably just server issues from the load.

wishdom

Tried to spoof my GPS since I didn't want to leave the house.

But that didn't work out as planned. I guess that's a good thing :p

Qwark

Does anybody definitively know what the moving grass spots mean? Is that where a Pokemon is and you should head in that direction? Touching that spot on the screen doesn't do anything, correct?

If you pick a pokemon from the nearby selector, does that then only show moving grass spots for that Pokemon?

Tried to spoof my GPS since I didn't want to leave the house.

But that didn't work out as planned. I guess that's a good thing :p

I think you could get banned for that, also, don't ruin the game for what it's meant to be man, it encourages going out and moving your body to have fun, sitting there completely defeats the purpose of the game, don't be that guy, nobody wants to be that guy.

wishdom

Now that you'll get banned for.

Yes that could've happened, good thing it's not possible in any case

I think you could get banned for that, also, don't ruin the game for what it's meant to be man, it encourages going out and moving your body to have fun, sitting there completely defeats the purpose of the game, don't be that guy, nobody wants to be that guy.

Yeah I'm sorry, I didn't think it would actually work and good thing it didn't! :)

Now we know it can't be done, for those who were curious.

Teknoman

It's 3am, I've caught over 30 Pokemon, evolved one, and have claimed my first gym. This is addictive as fuck, and I'm so glad I have the day off work. #teammystic

Does anybody definitively know what the moving grass spots mean? Is that where a Pokemon is and you should head in that direction? Touching that spot on the screen doesn't do anything, correct?

If you pick a pokemon from the nearby selector, does that then only show moving grass spots for that Pokemon?

You should head in that direction. Not sure about the selector.

Top Bottom