Pokémon Go |OT 3| "No Officer, I'm a Passenger"

Aug 26, 2013
Middle of no where
woke up to a notification that there's a high level 100% machop 10min from me.
screw it, i'm not that hardcore
You guys need to share these awesome programs with us noobs/plebz.

I second this statement. I play Pokémon Go enough to buy the Pokémon Go Plus to help level and would love a program to help me get some battle ready Pokémon I can raise.

t26

Dec 28, 2011
You guys need to share these awesome programs with us noobs/plebz.
I second this statement. I play Pokémon Go enough to buy the Pokémon Go Plus to help level and would love a program to help me get some battle ready Pokémon I can raise.
It is local twitter or discord group that post location, level, and IV of local pokemon. Some charge money though.

Jan 3, 2012
Amsterdam had a special tracker today where a bot would post 100% spawns in the city. Managed to catch a perfect Blastoise. Unfortunately, I narrowly missed a perfect Chansey and perfect Machop. Still had fun today. Good workout too. There were massive amounts of people all over the parks. Heard Belgium, German, French. There were so many people that 4G was getting spotty. So many network errors.

Dec 29, 2014
Ontario, Canada
wow.... i always figured i was the only person in my city to have a shiney pichu but wasn't sure..

i am pretty sure i am the only one in my city to have 2 different shiney pichus (male and female too).

I can't imagine this is even very common at all elsewhere...

Oct 19, 2011
Lima, Peru
There are a couple of errors I hate a lot during raids: Sometimes it takes like 7 seconds for my next Pokémon to come out after one faints, and sometimes even though I dodge the charged attack (the message and reduced damage appear), it ends up registering the full hit the next second...

I now have 7 10k eggs on me. Kinda hoping by end of next week I'll have 9 10k eggs. I'll place all eggs in an incubator that Friday before my wedding, but I obviously don't expect it hatch till closer to mid-week after. Hell, I don't honestly expect it to even get to 1km till Sunday (were driving to Florida, so might get some there).

I'm really excited for Gen 3 Ghost/Dark Pokemon. It will obviously take a back seat to the wedding & 1st half of the honeymoon, so kinda hoping the event starts on like the 26th or so, just so I can catch a few.

I got my first one today ! (UK and the town nearby got one the last time but we did not)
Good luck. It's easier than the Legendary Doggos but it's still frustrating if you don't get it.

If they're going out tomorrow morning like they did last time, we'll see but I doubt I'll get one. I was incredibly lucky getting the first one in town.

May 9, 2012
I just got my 3rd Unown (A, J and U I think) and 2 of those thanks to trackers. I feel like there isn't even an afterthought for this kind of pokemon. Unown should appear just in a special place (a few monuments in each country, maybe) but whatever... I feel like I'm asking too much to Niantic.