Pokémon Go |OT 3| "No Officer, I'm a Passenger"

So if I'm in the US for a few days, what is the best way for finding a Tauros?
I haven't seen one in months. There have been times where you couldn't turn around without seeing one as well.

Are Mewtwo raids still happening? Haven't been any in my town since September and my town has 10+ gyms with an active community. How are they given?

wait so are exclusive raids all over now or just still testing?

Also, I was so excited to hatch my 6 10kms eggs. ALL OF THEM WHERE PORYGONS!!!! wtf, I've never ever gotten one from an egg before but thanks so that even earlier this year I have more than enough candy. I really didn't need 6 at once lol.

wait so are exclusive raids all over now or just still testing?

Also, I was so excited to hatch my 6 10kms eggs. ALL OF THEM WHERE PORYGONS!!!! wtf, I've never ever gotten one from an egg before but thanks so that even earlier this year I have more than enough candy. I really didn't need 6 at once lol.
EX raids are still in testing. Still no ones in my city so far.

Well that's a lot of porygon candy I guess. I'd be a little pissed too.

Disappointed to hear that my fav, Zangoose (as per avi) , is regional and isn't available for me. Got Seviper, the alternate regional. I saved up heaps of coins from gyms over the last few months and blew it all on incubators, only to have only 2 gen 3's so far hatch, they're all still 1 and 2 (and yes these are fresh eggs, I kept a bunch of greens to burn quickly when gen 3 dropped. )

Disappointed to hear that my fav, Zangoose (as per avi) , is regional and isn't available for me. Got Seviper, the alternate regional. I saved up heaps of coins from gyms over the last few months and blew it all on incubators, only to have only 2 gen 3's so far hatch, they're all still 1 and 2 (and yes these are fresh eggs, I kept a bunch of greens to burn quickly when gen 3 dropped. )
Zangoose has migrated and I now have Seviper and Zangoose